Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> equipment for inspection and auto service of the plant "GARO" >> brake testers STS
Brake stand STS-13U-SP-11 is designed to monitor the efficiency of the service and parking brake systems and stability under braking PBX with an axle load of 13 tonnes.
Also this Brake Tester can be called: STS13USP11, STS 13U JV 11, STS-13USP11, 13USP STS-11, USP 11 STS13, ctc-13y-cp-11, ctc13ycp11, ctc 13y cp 11.
Brake stands STS-13U-SP-11 are used for testing cars, trucks, buses and trucks. Possible options for operating the stand in a trucking companies, technical control centers and service stations, if the electrical network is not connected to the networks of residential houses.
Wheel diameter (bus) - from 520 to 1300 mm.
Axles - no more than 10.
The inner / outer ends of the roller brake tester - STS-13U-SP-11 800/2800 mm.
Functional scheme stands Brake STS-13U-SP-11.
Stand STS-13U-SP-11 is as follows. First, measure the axle load is measured braking force at each wheel, the control force and the air pressure in the pneumatic or air-hydraulic brake actuator motor vehicles. Design parameters such as: specific braking force, the relative difference between the axis of the wheels brake force or the vehicle are determined in accordance with GOST R 51709-2001. Calculation of other parameters such as total surface brake force, brake system reaction time, the ratio of compatibility train links, the coefficient of uneven braking forces wheels on one axle, asynchronous response time train brake actuator units determined in accordance with GOST 25478-91.
Specifications brake testers STS-13U-SP-11
Supplied brake testers STS-13U-SP-11
Frame foundation - 2 pcs. (Left, right.)
The support device - 2 pcs. (Left, right.)
Wardrobe power - 1pc.;
Weighing System 1 piece.
Module 4 WD - 1pc.;
Remote Control Set - 1pc.;
The force sensor on the control TC - pedometer -1 piece.
Electronic metering sensor braking pressure -1 piece.
Instrument rack SP-6 - 1 piece.
The bridge - 2 pcs.;
Chock - 2 pcs.
Equipment stand STS-13U-SP-11 in the working position.
Optional with STS-13U-SP-11 are available:
Set a personal computer;
Tester withdrawal from rectilinear motion;
Hydraulic Tester backlash;
Pressure Tester backlash;
Gidroimitator load on the axle of the vehicle.
The plan of the foundation brake tester STS-13U-SP-11.
Brake stands STS-13U-SP-11 are equipped with high-quality and durable items.
Strain gauge sensors provide highly accurate mass measurements of the vehicle.
There are also a series of one-piece stands STS. Two pairs of gear motor located in the center of the roller unit.
Motor unit brake tester.
Transfer of force from the motor to the drum roller provides a powerful steel chain.
Rollers stand STS-4-SP-11 coated metal spot welding SmG (Sooth Grip), thereby ensuring the value of the coefficient of friction 0,8-0,7 (dry. / Humidity.).
Objectivity is implemented measurements obtained through the correct size diameter rollers. Roller diameter is selected and calculated in such a way that the tire contact patch, located on the brake stand, was identical to the contact patch with the road. Due to the classical scheme of arrangement of rollers reduces the error in the measurement of the braking force.
Different versions of the coating rollers:
Work bench STS-13U-SP-11 is controlled by a PC keyboard and a remote control. Output of control is provided by the printer. Also, it is possible to stand out independent car forward in the direction of motion.
Dimensions stands STS-13U-SP-11 :
- A reference device - 1235h700h602 mm;
- Front controls - 625h665h1130 mm;
- A case of force - 600h210h1000 mm;
- Instrument cabinet - 600h210h1000 mm;
- Slip tester - 1000h800h70 mm.
Brake stand STS-13U-SP-11 has a lot of common - 1220 kg.
Mode of operation of the stand - Intermittent:
- UO work - no more than 2 minutes;
- UO pause - at least 8 minutes.
The installed capacity of electric equipment - not more than 15 kW.
The maximum power consumption of the network in the measurement of the maximum braking power for 10 seconds - no more than 45 kW.
Warm-up time stand STS-13U-SP-11 - no more than 15 minutes.
Continuous operation of the stand - at least 8 hours.
Average life of the stand - at least 8 years.
While checking ATS lock brake system (stop) the cam follower roller turns off the drive roller bearing device stand.
The features and technical advantages of the brake tester STS-13U-SP-11 in comparison with domestic counterparts:
1. Brake stands STS-13U-SP-11 have the opportunity to install the backup electronic monitor for easy diagnosis trucks.
2. High bandwidth.
3. It stands STS-13U-SP-11 does not have a limit on the number of repetitions of the measurement of various parameters and the number of diagnosed axes ATS.
4. The presence of STS-13U-SP-11 sensor to measure the air pressure in the pneumatic or air-hydraulic brake actuator motor vehicles.
5. Having two modes initial braking speed.
6. The possibility of expanding the functions of brake testers, such as the inclusion of the brake tester additional options.
7. Ability to diagnose all types of PBX, including exchanges with four-wheel drive.
8. Rollers can be supplied in two forms:
- Corundum coated (high coefficient of friction, for studless tires);
- With improved wear resistance due to steel welding on the square of a calibrated (for all types of tires), which provides a constant coefficient of friction with wear spots.
9. The software package has the functions of stands:
- Output of control results to the printer as a diagnostic card and protocol approved pattern of defects found;
- Ability to export data on the passage TRP and email.
10. Application in the STS-13U-SP-11 reliable electrical products and ready-made electronic components.
11. Completeness of the equipment that comes with the stand, can be formed on the basis of individual needs.
12. The basic set of equipment that comes with the stand, according to the principle of modularity, can be retrofitted to the technical control LTK-10UP-SP-11.
There are technical specifications, exceeding the limits of which can lead to failure of the .
Stands STS-13U-SP-11 after passing through the initial calibration can be taken into operation with the provision of the warranty is 12 months from the first day of admission to operation, but no later than 15 months from the date of sale.
The warranty period may be extended by another 12 months in the case of a contract for service products.
The requirements and application instructions contain technical documentation that comes with the stand. Also, the product provides all the necessary certificates.
Installation, commissioning and training of staff on the stand, STS-13U-SP-11 are performed under a separate contract and are not included in the cost of equipment.
Photos for tester STS-13U-SP-11