Wattmeter self-recording shield N3096 (N 3096, N-3096, h3096, h 3096, h-3096)
Prednaznachen for measurement and continuous recording of active power in single phase alternating current of 50 or 60 Hz for use in enclosed dry heated rooms at an ambient temperature of 0 to 50 ° C and 90% relative humidity at 25 ° C.
Wattmeter self-recording shield N3096 (hereinafter devices) used for measurement and continuous recording of active power in single phase alternating current of 50 or 60 Hz for use in enclosed dry heated rooms at an ambient temperature of 0 to 50 ° C and a relative humidity of 90% at 25 ° C. The wattmeter self-recording shield N3096, all in areas with tropical climates, designed to operate in ambient temperatures from 0 to 50 ° C and 95% relative humidity at 40 ° C. Designation - "N3096 02.04 **."
Rated power factor cos φ = 1. Limit of acceptable basic error N3096 device to measure and record the measured value is equal to ± 1,5% of full scale range. Limit of acceptable basic error on the record time is ± 0,5%. Limit of acceptable total error of the instrument on the record of the measured value is equal to ± 1,5%.
The total error is expressed as the intrinsic error. Limit of acceptable additional error caused by a device N3096:
1) changes in the air temperature from the normal to any temperature in the range from 0 to 50 ° C, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error for every 10 ° C change in temperature;
2) the influence of an external uniform magnetic field with induction of 0.5 mT in the most unfavorable direction and phase of the magnetic field is equal to ± 1,5% of the final value of the measuring range;
3) changing the position of the device from vertical in any direction to 5 °, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error;
4) the influence of the thickness of the ferromagnetic shield (2 ± 0,5) mm, equal to half the limit of acceptable basic error.
When mounted on a shield of conductive material limit of acceptable basic error N3096 device to measure and record the measured value is equal to ± 1.5% of full scale range.
5) the frequency deviation from the normal to ± 10% is the limit of acceptable basic error;
6) the deviation from the nominal voltage of ± 20% at a constant value of the measured power and the change in power supply voltage of ± 10% of nominal, equal to the limit of acceptable error;
7) the impact of changes in the power factor at normal frequency, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error, twice the limit of acceptable basic error - in the frequency range;
8) the combined effect of the voltage ± 20% and power factor shall be equal to twice the limit allowed by the value of the fundamental error;
9) the influence placed back to back with him of the same device N3096, previously was at a distance of 1 m is equal to ± 0,5% of full scale range.
Response time less than 2 seconds. Failure to return the device N3096 writing device to record the zero line of 1.5 mm. Allowable difference of zero line indicated on the chart tape recording with the line obtained with the pointer to the zero mark of the scale, not more than 0.75 mm.
The line width of recording up to 0.7 mm. Continuous operation of the device - not limited. Warm-up time 1 hour to write the results produced ball pivot UPS-3-107-1 ,0-300 TU 25-7733-0008-82 blue ink on the chart or perforated tape with a nominal width of 100 mm field recording.
N3096 is the fixture from AC voltage (220 ± 22) and frequency (50 ± 1) or (60 ± 1,2) Hz - on demand. Power consumption of the measuring circuits, not more 4B · A. Power consumption from the power supply circuit 10 V · A. Continuous recording device with a single ink tank refilling ink or one ball pivot at least 60 days. Diagram for the drive belt used synchronous motor powered by a network of transfer of power voltage of 220V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz - on demand. Wattmeter self-recording shield N3096 are nominal speed of the chart tape 20, 60, 180, 600, 1800, 5400 mm / h Speed change is the replacement of replacement gears.
Insulation between the case and measuring circuits, and between the measuring circuits and the circuit of the motor must be allowed to stand for 1 minute. impact of testing AC voltage frequency (50 ± 1) Hz, the mean value of which must be:
1.5 kW - for units with a rated voltage of 100V and 220V;
2kV - for units with a rated voltage of 380V.
Test voltage between the body and the motor circuit - 1.5 kV. Strength test circuit insulation application timestamp (terminals 0) does not produce. Test voltage between parallel and serial circuits to be 0.75 kW. Test voltage between parallel and serial circuits of the device, which includes only current transformers (without voltage transformers):
1.5 kW - for units with a rated voltage of the parallel circuit 100V and 220V;
2kV - for units with a rated voltage of 380V branch circuit.
The insulation resistance between the case and insulated from any electrical appliance chain N3096 in normal conditions of use of at least 40 MΩ. Overall dimensions, not more 160h160h250mm (type 2 GOST 5944-74). Unit weight is not more than 4.5 kg. The drift of the zero-line appliance within 30 days of 1.5 mm. In accordance with the order of wattmeter self-recording shield N3096 comes with a record of testimony in ink or ink and ball pivot.