N392 ammeter, voltmeter N392 (N 392, N-392, n392, n 392, n-392)
Designed to measure and continuously record the current and voltage in DC.
Maximum permissible error of the instrument to measure and record the measured value is equal to ± 1,5%.
Overall dimensions 160x172x270mm.
N392 ammeters, voltmeters N392 (hereinafter - the instruments) recorders panel magnetoelectric system designed to measure and continuously record the current and voltage in DC.
Under the terms of operation of the device ammeter and voltmeter N392 designed for use in enclosed dry heated rooms at an ambient temperature of 10 ° to 35 ° C and relative humidity up to 80% at 25 ° C.
Devices delivered in areas with tropical climates, are designed to operate at an ambient temperature of 5 to 50 ° C and a relative humidity of 98% at 35 ° C in closed rooms without sharp changes in temperature, solar radiation, rain and dust. Perhaps the action of fungi and other biological factors. In this case, the plant designation device must be complemented by a "T 4.2".
The final values of the device ranges ammeter and voltmeter N392 are shown in Table. 1. Maximum permissible error of the instrument to measure and record the measured value is equal to ± 1,5%.
Normalizing values are assumed to be:
1) for the devices with the zero mark on the edge of the measuring range of the final value of the measuring range;
2) For devices with a zero mark within the measuring range - from the sum of absolute values of finite range.
Limit of allowable total error of the instrument ammeter and voltmeter N392 on record the measured value is equal to ± 1,5% of the final value of the measuring range for devices with a zero on the end of the range, from the sum of absolute values of the end of the measuring range - for units with a zero mark within range. Maximum permissible error on the recording time ± 0,5% AC, 50 Hz, the current value is 0.5 kV.
The insulation resistance between the case and isolated from the DC of any electrical appliance chain ammeter and voltmeter N392 under normal operating conditions at least 40MOm. Overall dimensions 160x172x270mm, flange size 160x160 mm. Weight of the device does not exceed 5.5 kg.
||The final value of the measuring range
||1 mA, 2.5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 30 mA, 50 mA, 75 mA, 100 mA, 150 mA, 300 mA
|0.5 A, 1 A, 2 A, 3 A, 5 A, 10 A, 15 A, 20 A, 30 A
|50 A, 75 A, 100 A, 150 A, 200 A, 300 A, 500 A, 750 A
||with external shunt 75 mV
|1 kA, 1.5 kA 2 kA 3 kA and 4 kA 5 kA, 6 kA, 7.5 kA
||with external shunt 75 mV
|7.5 kA 10 kA 15 kA 20 kA and 25 kA and 35 kA and 50 kA 70kA
||with a device for measuring the DC I58M
1.5 V, 3 V, 5 V, 7 V, 5 V, 15 V, 30 V, 50 V, 75 V, 150 V, 250 V, 300 V, 500 V, 600 V, 1000 V
1. On the customer equipment with a current full deflection one nom = 5mA can be manufactured as tahovoltmetry with nominal voltage from 50V to 1000V for working with tachometer having a linear dependence of the output voltage of the speed. When ordering tahovoltmetrov be the main parameters tacho (voltage and current at the rated speed).
2. External shunt, a device for measuring DC and tachogenerators in not included.
3. Devices, vklyuchamye with a device for measuring the DC I58M are made to the rated current 5A, voltage drop 15 mV.
4. Ammeters can be made to ranges of more than nominal current shunt.
N392 (H392) front view (scale).
N392 (H392) side view (casing depth).
N392 (H392) rear view (connection).