Wattmeter N3095, N3095 varmeter (N 3095, N-3095, h3095, h 3095, h-3095)
Wattmeter and varmeters recorders shield N3095 (The instruments) are designed for continuous measurement and recording of active and reactive power in three phase AC 50Hz or 60Hz, without neutral with non-uniform load phases.
Wattmeter and varmeters recorders shield N3095 designed for use in enclosed dry heated rooms at an ambient temperature of 0 to 50 ° C and 90% relative humidity at 25 ° C. The Wattmeter and varmeters recorders shield N3095 supplied to areas with a tropical climate , designed to operate at ambient temperatures from 0 to 50 ° C and 95% relative humidity at 40 ° C. Product designation "N3095 04.2 **."
Technical Data is a
Rated power factor:
power meter for cosφ = 1;
for varmeters sinφ = 0,8.
The limit of acceptable basic instrument error N3095 measurement and recording of the measured values is ± 1,5% of full scale range. Limit of acceptable total error of the instrument for recording the measured value is equal to ± 1,5%. The total error is expressed as the basic error.
Limit of acceptable basic error recording time is equal to ± 0,5%. Limit of acceptable additional instrument error caused by:
1) change in temperature from normal ambient to any temperature between 0 and 50 ° C, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error for every 10 ° C change in temperature;
2) changing the position of N3095 device from vertical in any direction va 5 °, and is equal to the limit of acceptable basic error;
3) the influence of an external uniform magnetic field with induction of 0.5 mT in the most unfavorable direction and phase of the magnetic field is equal to ± 1,5%;
4) The influence of the thickness of the ferromagnetic sewn (2 ± 0,5) mm, equal to half before eating acceptable basic error. When mounted on a conductive shield limit of acceptable basic error of the instrument for measuring and recording the measured value is equal to ± 1, 5% of the the final value of the measuring range.
5) The influence of the premises schennogo closely with him of the same instrument used to be located at a distance of 1 m is equal to ± 0,5%;
6) frequency deviation of ± 10% of nominal, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error;
7) fluctuations in voltage of ± 20% of nominal, for a given value of the measured power supply or a change of ± 10%, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error;
8) the influence of power factor is equal to the limit of acceptable basic error at twice the normal rate and the limit of acceptable basic error in the working range of frequencies;
9) changes caused by the combined effect of voltage change of ± 20% and a power factor equal to twice the limit of acceptable basic error;
10) change the order of the phases in comparison with the indicated on the instrument N3095, equal to the limit of acceptable basic error;
11) the influence of uneven loading phase, when the current is switched off in a daisy chain of one element, compared with the testimony of a uniform load, for a given value of the measured power is equal to the limit of acceptable basic error.
Of the pointer device N3095 from zero at normal frequency and rated voltage and current in the absence or sequential circuits with rated current and voltage in the absence of parallel circuits, do not exceed the limit of acceptable basic error.
Of the pointer device from zero due to the mutual influence of elements does not exceed the limit of acceptable basic error. The limit of acceptable basic error uneven load phase when the current in the series circuit of one of the elements has a value between 50 to 100% of the current in the series circuit of another element is ± 1,5%.
The drift of the zero line N3095 appliance within 30 days of not more than 1.5 mm. Failure to return a writing device (pointer) of the device to the zero line chart paper (zero point of the scale) is not more than 1.5 mm. The discrepancy between the zero line of the diagram printed on the tape, with the line entries received when the cursor on the zero point of the scale, does not exceed 0.75 mm. The line width of the recording is not more than 0.7 mm. Continuous operation time is not limited. Warm-up time 1 hour recording readings made ball rod UPS-3-107-1 ,0-300 blue TU 25-7733 0008 -87 or ink on the ribbon diagram perforated along one edge with a nominal width of 100 mm field of the record.
N3095 is the main power from the AC voltage (220 ± 22), (50 ± 1) Hz or (60 ± 1,2) Hz - at the request of the customer. Power consumption of all measuring circuits of the device to 10 V • A. Power consumption from the mains power supply circuit 12 · A.
Continuous recording device with a single ink tank refilling ink or ball-rod not less than 60 days. To drive the chart paper is used synchronous motor powered by an AC voltage of 220 V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz - at the request of the customer.Wattmeter and varmeters recorders shield N3095 have nominal speed of the chart paper: 20, 60, 180, 600, 1800, 5400 mm / h
Variation of the substitution is made changeable gears. The insulation between the body and the measuring circuits, as well as between the measuring circuit and the motor circuit, shall withstand for 1 minute test voltage of the AC frequency (50 ± 1) Hz, the rms value of which must be:
1.5 kW - for units with a rated voltage of 100 and 220, and 2 kV - for units with a rated voltage of 380 V. The test voltage between the body and the circuit of the motor - 1.5 kV. Strength test circuit insulation coating timestamps (terminals 0 V) is not carried out. Test voltage between parallel and serial connections, as well as between separate sequential circuits to be 0.75 kW. Test voltage between parallel and serial circuits devices N3095 included only with current transformers (without voltage transformers) is resistant to:
1.5 kW - for units with a rated voltage of 100 V and 220 V;
2 kV - for units with a rated voltage of 380 V.
In this case, the dielectric strength test between successive chains of devices intended for connection to an earthed transformer winding current is not carried out.
The insulation resistance between the casing and insulated from the casing of any electrical circuit device under normal operating conditions is not less than 40 MΩ. Dimensions, not more 160x160x250mm (type 2 GOST 5944 - 74). Flange size 160x160mm. Unit weight is not more than 4.5 kg. According to the order wattmeter and varmeters recorders shield N3095 comes with a record of testimony in ink or ink and ball rod.