E8030 ammeter, voltmeter E8030 (E8030, E 8030, E-8030, E8030, E8030, E 8030; E-8030; E8030; E8030; E 8030; E-8030, e8030, e8030, e 8030, E-8030)
E8030 ammeter, voltmeter E8030 - panel meters electromagnetic systems designed to measure current and voltage in alternating current of the moving and stationary objects.
Manufacturer: Russia. Not China!
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Dimensions - 80 × 80 × 70mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
In Table 1, filed measurement range, rated frequency and method of incorporating ammeters E8030 and voltmeters E8030
Ammeter E8030 and voltmeter E8030 under the influence of various factors can prevent these errors in the measurements:
- Ambient temperature change of temperature from normal (20 ± 5) ° C to any temperature within the operating temperature range from -60 ° C to +60 ° C - basic error limit of 0.5 for every 10 ° C;
- 2.5% of reading when exposed to high humidity of 95% at 35 ° C;
- 2.5% of reading at the frequency deviation of ± 10% of the normal rate (within the normal range of frequencies);
- 2.5% of reading by changing the position of the ammeter normal position in either direction by 45 °.
For the E8030 power consumption is:
- 4W - for voltmeters with a measuring range of 7.5V - 250V;
- 500V 6W for voltmeters;
- 8W - voltmeters to 600W;
- 1.5 Watt - for ammeters.
Operating conditions E8030
Ammeter E8030 and voltmeter E8030 are designed for use at temperatures from -50 º C to +60 º C. Relative humidity should be no more than 95% (at +35 º C).
E8030 appliances made in the body splash proof and able to withstand:
- Vibration acceleration of 30 m / s 2, the frequency of 30Hz;
- Shaking acceleration 70m / s 2.
Positioning and mounting of E8030
Ammeters E8030 and voltmeters E8030 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E8030 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E8030 and voltmeters E8030 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeters E8030 and voltmeters E8030 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Guaranteed shelf life ammeter E8030 and voltmeter E8030 - 6 months from date of manufacture. Guarantee period - 4 years from the date of commissioning the device.
Ammeter E8030 and voltmeter E8030 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.