Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> equipment for inspection and auto service of the plant "GARO" >> brake testers STS
Universal tester STS-10U-SP-14 is an mobile design, which consists of racks, power cabinet and floor thrust device.
Also this Brake Tester can be called: STS10USP14, STS 10U JV 14, STS-10USP14, 10USP STS-14, STS10 USP 14.
The main function of the stand is to test the efficiency of the service and parking brake systems and vehicle stability under braking with maximum axle load of 10 tonnes.
Wheel diameter (bus) - from 520 mm to 1300 mm.
Maximum number of axes - 10.
The inner / outer ends of the rollers - 800/2800 mm.
With the brake tester STS-10U-SP-14 is carried out measurement of the following parameters:
- brake system response time;
- specific braking force;
- coefficient of uneven braking forces wheels on one axle;
- elliptical wheel brake drums;
- relative difference between the axis of the wheel brake force;
- Factor of compatibility links trains;
- asynchronous time delay brake actuator units train;
- resistance force unbraked wheels.
Specifications stands STS-10U-SP-14
Supply voltage - 380 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Mode of operation of the stand - Intermittent.
Electrical power - 15 kW.
The maximum power measured maximum brake force for 10 - 45 kW.
- Support device - 3000h1330h335 mm;
- Flyover - 17700h3000h225 mm;
- Front controls - 625h665h1130 mm;
- Power cabinet - 600h210h1000 mm;
- Instrument cabinet - 600h210h1000 mm.
Warm-up time of the stand - no more than 15 minutes.
Continuous operation of the stand - at least 8 hours.
Average life of the stand - 8 years.
Total weight - 3920 kg.
Placement in the operative position
1-3 - flyover
4 - thrust block devices
5 - power cabinet
6 - Instrument cabinet
7 - photodetector
8 - Front Control
9 - socket
Brake stands STS-10U-SP-14 are characterized by:
- Outdoor installation rollers;
- The possibility of transportation of the stand;
- Automatic measurement mode;
- Two-speed measurement;
- Diagnosing wheel-drive vehicles;
- Dynamic weighing;
- Durable wheels for all types of tires;
- Level crossing footbridge and wheel stops included;
- Remote control;
- Process control measurements with a PC or remote control;
- The transfer of diagnostic results to a PC;
- Print-diagnostics on the printer.
Additionally brake tester can be equipped with pneumatic tester TL-7500, which checks backlash in the joints steering and suspension vehicles with axle loads up to 15 tons
This stand is the basis of technical control LTK-10U-SP-14.
Brake stand STS-10U-SP-14 can be used to transport companies, in technical control centers and service stations, provided that their electrical network is not connected to the networks of residential houses.
Operating temperature range - from +5 ° C to +35 ° C.
On delivery, the tester provides STS-10U-SP-14 is equipped with:
- Resistant outdoor unit - 1 pc.
- Flyover - 1 pc.
- Power cabinets - 1 pc.
- An appliance cupboard - 1 pc.
- Control bar - 1 pc.
- A force sensor on the control - 1 pc.
- A set of remote control - 1 pc.
- Installation tool kit - 1 piece.
- Focusing wheel - 2 pcs.
- The bridge's travel - 2 pcs.
- A set of tools for checking the stand - 1 pc.
- Components - 1 pc.
- PA "stand brake force" - 1 pc.
- A set of operational documents - 1 pc.
Stands STS-10U-SP-14 after passing through the initial calibration can be taken into operation with the provision of the warranty is 12 months from the first day of admission to operation, but no later than 15 months from the date of sale.
The warranty period may be extended by another 12 months in the case of a contract for service products.
Photos for tester STS-10U-SP-14