Megaohmmeter M1423 (M 1423, M-1423, m1423, m 1423, m-1423)
Megaohmmeter M1423 is designed for short-term (up to 1 min.) Insulation resistance networks of AC and DC current, under voltages, including those with galvanic connection to AC current through the semiconductor rectifiers, and insulation resistance de-energized network of direct and alternating current.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Vibration, shock resistant.
Technical characteristics of the devices megaohmmete M1423:
- Ambient temperature from -40 º C to +50 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 100% at 50 º C;
- Ranges device M1423 - 0 MW-5 MW.
- Voltage controlled network 127V, 220V or 380V;
- Nominal frequency range 50Hz-controlled 500Hz;
- Maximum permissible error of the instrument in the measurement range is ± 2,5% of the length of the scale;
- The internal resistance of the device M1423 - not less than 240 kW;
- The limit of additional error caused by:
- Changes in the ambient temperature of the normal 20 º C ± 5 º C to any temperature from -40 º C to +50 º C for every 10 º C of temperature change is equal to 50% of accuracy class designation;
- Changes in the supply voltage within ± 15% of nominal, equal to the limit of permissible basic error;
- Changes in the operating position (inclination) M1423 device from normal in any direction up to 45 º, is ± 1,25% of the length of the scale;
- The limit of additional error and half amplitude oscillation index when exposed to a single-component vibration in the frequency range from 1 Hz to 60 Hz with a maximum acceleration of 19.6 m / c 2 are equal to ± 2,5% of scale length, ± 5% - exposure to vibration in the frequency range from 60Hz to 120Hz on the length of the scale;
- Test voltage isolation between circuits and housing, as well as between supply and measurement - 2kV;
- Insulation resistance of electrical circuits to housing, as well as between the chains of at least 20 MW;
- Response time showing the device is less than 3 seconds;
- The length of the instrument scale M1423 110mm ± 5mm;
- Dimensions - 80h80h166mm;
- Weight of the device - no more than 1 kg.