Frequency counter TS1426 (TS-1426, C 1426)
Frequency counter TS1426 is designed to measure the frequency of AC networks of marine power plants.
Specifications frequency counter TS1426:
- Ambient temperature from -40 º C to +50 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 100% at 50 º C;
- Ranges device TS1426 - 45Hz, 55Hz, 55Hz, 65Hz, 350Hz, 450Gts.
- Voltage controlled network 127V, 220V or 380V;
- Network connection - direct;
- Maximum permissible error is - ± 0,5%;
- The limit of additional error TS1426 caused by:
- Changes in the ambient temperature of the normal 20 º C ± 5 º C to any temperature from -40 º C to +50 º C for every 10 º C of temperature change is equal to 50% of accuracy class designation;
- Changes in supply voltage of +15% and -10% is the limit of permissible basic error;
- Changes in the operating position (tilt) of the device TS1426 from normal in any direction up to 45 º, is ± 0,5% of the maximum permissible basic error;
- The limit of additional error and half amplitude oscillation index when exposed to a single-component vibration in the frequency range from 1 Hz to 60 Hz with a maximum acceleration of 19.6 m / c 2 are equal to ± 0,5%, and the exposure to vibration in the frequency range from 60Hz to 120Hz - ± 1.0%;
- Test voltage isolation between circuits and housing - 2kV;
- Insulation resistance of electrical circuits against the housing - 20 MW;
- Response time showing the device is less than 3 seconds;
- The length of the instrument scale TS1426 110mm ± 5mm;
- Dimensions - 80h80mm;
- Weight of the device - not more than 1.5 kg;
- Dimensions of additional devices R1826 / 7 - 112h170h95mm;
- Weight of additional devices R1826 / 7 - no more than 1,7 kg.