Oscilloscope S1-137/2 (S 1 137/2; S1137 / 2; S1 137 2, S1 137-2, S1-137-2; s1-137/2; s1 137/2; s 1137/2; s1 137 2 ; s1 137-2; s1-137-2)
Oscilloscope S1-137/2 - a device for investigating the form of electrical signals, measuring their amplitude-digital parameters and visual observations in real time or after recording a digital memory.
Number of Channels - 2.
- Channel 1, Channel 2;
- The summation signal channels 1 and 2;
- One at switching channels 1 and 2.
Bandwidth - 25MHz DC.
The maximum input voltage:
- 100V (RMS);
- 300V (with a divider 1:10).
Dimensions - 130 × 270 × 370mm.
Weight - 5.5 kg.
Oscilloscope S1-137/2 have a pre-launch mode recording, providing the registration process prior to the time synchronization. The presence of the interface RS - 232 provides transfer waveforms to the PC to print automatically.
The rise time of 14ns. Oscilloscope S1-137/2 has the following factors deviation - 2mV/del - 5V/div.
Oscilloscope S1-137/2 in the vertical angle allows an accuracy of ± 4%. The input impedance of the device - 1MOm/20pF.
Digital memory S1-137/2 has the following specifications:
- Sampling - 1MHz;
- The number of ADC bits - 8;
- The amount of memory per channel - 0.5 Kb;
- Pre-recording - 50%.
Oscilloscope S1-137/2 for horizontal deflection has the following characteristics:
- Sweep - 200ns/del - 200ms/del (plus amp × 10), 200ns/del - 10s/del;
- Accuracy - ± 4%, ± 5% (in × 10 mode);
- Scan modes - Auto, waiting;
Synchronization Options S1-137/2:
- Synchronization sources - Channel 1, Channel 2, external TV (string field);
- Internal clock - 0.8 Affairs (10Hz - 5MHz) 2del (5 MHz - 25 MHz);
- External Clock - 200 mV (10 Hz - 25 MHz), 500 mV (5 MHz - 25 MHz).
Oscilloscope S1-137/2 mode X - Y has the following technical specifications:
- By passing Losa - 1 MHz (-3 dB);
- Coefficient of variation - 2mV/del - 5V/div;
- Accuracy - ± 10%.
The manufacturer guarantees that the oscilloscope S1-137/2 meets the technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Oscilloscope S1-137/2 meets the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.