Oscilloscope S1-82 (C1-82, S 1-82, S 1 82, S1-82, S1 82, s 1-82, s 1 82)
Oscilloscope S1-82 - an instrument designed for the study of electrical signals in two channels, measuring their time and amplitude parameters.
The number of rays CRT - single beam.
Type of indicator - CRT 17LO1I.
The range of the measured voltages - 6MV - 300V.
The range of measured time intervals - 0.15 ms - 5s.
Power Consumption - 100W.
Overall dimensions - 300 × 200 × 420mm.
Weight - 15kg.
Structural features S1-82
Oscilloscope S1-82 has a vertical deflection path that allows you to explore the signals in the frequency range up to 10 MHz with an amplitude of 1 mV - 50V. The presence of the inverters in each channel path and switch the channels allows the algebraic summation of the test signals.
Oscilloscope S1-82 are delayed scan that allows you to select the on-screen CRT signal area of interest and explore it in a different time scale.
Presence in the synchronization channel of the oscilloscope switch S1-82 provides the starting time of the scan signal of any channel of the oscilloscope, the total signal, or alternately from each of the signals. Furthermore, the switch provides a synchronization mode X-Y (X-axis scan signal through the path under investigation vertical bias).
The bandwidth of the oscilloscope S1-82 - 0 - 2 MHz. The rise time of HRP - 35 nanoseconds.
Oscilloscope S1-82 allow the measurement error:
- Measurement of the signal amplitude - less than 3%;
- The measurement of time intervals - no more than 3%
Release of HRP on the device is no more than 5%.
The parameters of the Y unit S1-82:
- Sensitivity of the channel - 1mV/del-5V/del;
- Input resistance of the channel - 1M;
- Input channel capacity - 40pF.
X-channel device parameters S1-82:
- The duration of the sweep minimum 0.05 ms / div;
- The duration of the sweep maximum - 0.5 s / div;
- The amplitude of the external clock signals - 0.5V - 10V;
- External clock frequency range - 10Hz - 10MHz;
- Input impedance of the external synchronization - 0.1 MW.
Channel oscilloscope calibration parameters S1-82:
- The frequency of the calibration signal - 1 kHz;
- Calibration of the signal voltage - 0.6 V.
Photos: S1-82 (C1-82)