Oscilloscope S1-126 Universal (S1126, S-1-126, S 1126, S-1126, S 1126, S1 126, c1126, c-1-126, c 1126, c-1126, c 1126 , c1 126)
Oscilloscope S1-126 Universal is designed to study the signals with an amplitude of 4mV-300B and the duration of 8ns to 2c in the frequency range from dc to 100 MHz.
Used for debugging and repair of electronic equipment, communications equipment and computers; in the production of electronic components used in various fields of science and technology.
- Two additional channels with a fixed coefficient of variation extend the functionality of the device in operational troubleshooting in complex digital systems;
- Delayed sweep allows you to study in detail the interesting plot waveform, but also increases the accuracy of temporal parameters of pulse signals;
- Simultaneous display of four signals;
- RF-LF filter synchronization;
- Severe operating conditions.
Technical characteristics of the devices Oscilloscope S1-126 universal:
- Ambient temperature - from -30 º C to +50 º C;
- Relative humidity - 98% at +25 º C;
Coefficient of variation the main channels of the instrument oscilloscope S1-126 universal - 0,005 V/del-5V/del;
Coefficient of variation of additional channels - 0.1 V / div and 0.5 V / div;
- Main - 2 ∙ 10 -8 s/del-0, 2s/del;
- Delayed - 2 ∙ 10 -8 s/del-0, 05s/del with 10 times the banner;
The limits of the basic error coefficient of variation and device developments - ± 3%;
The working part of the device screen oscilloscope S1-126 universal - 80h100mm;
Power requirements - 100V ∙ A;
Weight - 8.5 kg;
Dimensions of the device oscilloscope S1-126 universal - 338h170h432mm.
Photos: S1-126 (c1-126)