Universal S1-124 oscilloscope (S1125, S-1-125, S 1 125, c1-125, S-1125, S 1125, S1 125, c1125, c-1-125, c 1 125, c-1125, c 11125, c1 125)
OscilloscopeS1-125 is designed to study the electrical signals by visual observation and measurement of the amplitude and time intervals.
Specifications Oscilloscopes S1-124 universal:
Bandwidth - 20Hz-10MHz;
The rise time of Ss - 35ns;
Coefficient of variation - 1mV/del.-5V/del.;
- 1 MW ± 0,02 MW in parallel with 30pF - with the direct input;
- 10 MW ± 1 MW in parallel with no more than 12pF ± 2PF with a connected external divider of 1:10.
Sweep S1-125 - 0.1 ms/del.-500ms/del.;
Effective screen - 60h80mm;
Oscilloscope S1-125 retains its characteristics at a power supply:
- From AC 220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1 Hz and harmonic content up to 5%:
- From AC 220V ± 5,75 V or 220 V ± 11V 400Hz ± 10Hz frequency and harmonic content up to 5%;
- The DC voltage of 27.0 ± 2,7 V;
Power consumed by the oscilloscope S1-125 from the network at the rated voltage does not exceed 35V ∙ A AC 220V, 21V ∙ A DC power supply voltage of 27 V;
Dimensions - 260h120h360mm;
Mass S1-125 - 4.9 kg.