Wattmeter I1604 (I 1604, I-1604)
I1604 wattmeter designed to measure active power in three-phase circuits of 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz with non-uniform load phases.
Dimensions - 120h120h195mm.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Resistant to shaking, vibration, shock-resistant.
Technical characteristics of the devices wattmeters I1604:
The main parameters of the devices listed in Table 1.
Accuracy class instruments wattmeter I1604 - 2.5.
Scale length - 185 mm and the angle of the scale - 230.
Settling time of the mobile device wattmeter I1604 - not more than 3s.
Rated power factor sosφ = 1.
Switching the instrument wattmeter I1604 in parallel circuits:
- With a nominal voltage of 127V and 220V direct;
- With a nominal voltage of 380V - direct or via a voltage transformer 380V/127V (only for the frequency 50 Hz);
Switching on the appliance power meter in successive chains of I1604 - via current transformers with secondary winding to 5A or 1A and a current transformer with a secondary winding on 5A.
The change of reading due to the deviation from nominal frequency ± 10%, not exceeding 0.8 value permissible basic error;
- With deviation from the nominal voltage of ± 20% - does not exceed the permissible basic error;
- Rejecting an ambient temperature of 10 K per normal - does not exceed ± 1,2%;
- Under the influence of an external magnetic field of 400 A / m - not exceed 0.4 value permissible basic error.
Overall dimensions wattmeter I1604 - 120x120x195mm.
Weight - 2.7 kg.
MTBF unit wattmeter I1604 - not less than 24 000 hours.