Ammeter GANZ 96SLV-3, voltmeter GANZ 96SLV-3 (GANZ96SLV-3; GANZ 96SLV 3; GANZ-96SLV-3)
Ammeter GANZ 96SLV-3, voltmeter GANZ 96SLV-3 - appliances intended to be designed to measure current and voltage in electrical circuits alternating current.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Operating position - horizontal.
Structural features GANZ 96SLV-3
GANZ 96SLV-ammeters and voltmeters 3 GANZ 96SLV-3 devices are available as an electromagnetic system.
GANZ 96SLV-3 devices are electromagnetic system and allow you to measure AC current and voltage directly to the electrical circuits. Apparatus GANZ 96SLV-3 electromagnetic system based on the interaction of the magnetic field of the measured current (current flowing through the coil), with one or more cores made of magnetic material.
On a design GANZ 96SLV-ammeter and voltmeter 3 GANZ 96SLV-3 electromagnetic systems have two types of measurement mechanisms:
- A flat coil and a movable core of magnetic material is drawn into the gap of the planar coil when current is passed;
- A circular coil with two cores inside coil fixed and movable (one or two) that, when the measured current passing through the coil of like magnetized and repel each other, thereby the arrow, which is mounted on a moveable axis deviates.
GANZ 96SLV-ammeters and voltmeters 3 GANZ 96SLV-3 are designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -50 ° C to +60 ° C%
- Relative humidity 95% at +35 ° C.
Positioning and mounting GANZ 96SLV-3
GANZ 96SLV-ammeters and voltmeters 3 GANZ 96SLV-3 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing GANZ 96SLV-3 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening GANZ 96SLV-ammeters and voltmeters 3 GANZ 96SLV-3 on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- GANZ 96SLV-ammeter and voltmeter 3 GANZ 96SLV-3If installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Devices GANZ 96SLV-3 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.
Photos GANZ 96SLV-3