Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> ammeters and voltmeters >> alternating current low-frequency (less 1000Hz) >> size 96x96mm
Also, this device can be called: EA-0703, EA 0703, ЄA0703, ЄA-0703, ЄA 0703, ea0703, ea-0703, ea 0703.
Ammeter EA0703 - the device of an electromagnetic system to measure the current in the electrical circuits of single-phase alternating current.
The principle of the device is based on the interaction of the magnetic field of the measured current flowing through the coil, the core, which is drawn into the coil window depending on the flowing current.
The devices have a uniform scale and a dial type of display measurement data, the zero mark is placed at the edge of the measuring range.
Specifications ammeter and EA0703
Dimensions 96x96x50 mm.
Scale length - 95 mm.
Accuracy class 1.5.
Measuring ranges of devices and ways to include in the table.
The limits of permissible basic error appliances ± 1,5%.
In determining the reduced error normalizing value is taken as the upper limit of the measuring range.
Changing the ammeter EA0703 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the instrument in any direction from the normal position by 5 ° (amount of change indication - no more than ± 0,75%);
- Frequency deviation from the normal frequency by ± 10% (change of indications - no more than ± 1,5%);
- The influence of an external uniform magnetic field, the time-varying sinusoidally with a frequency equal to the frequency of the current, voltage of 0.4 kA / m (changing testimony - ± 6%);
- Deviation of the ambient temperature from normal to 50 ° C or minus 40 ° C (the amount of change of indications - no more than ± 1,2%);
- Deviation from the normal relative humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 35 ° C (change of testimony - no more than ± 1,5%).
Operating conditions ammeter EA0703
Temperature from -40 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity 95% at +35 ° C.
Vibration resistance: acceleration of 15 m / s 2, the frequency of 30Hz.
Vibration resistance: maximum acceleration of 5 m / s 2, the frequency of 20Hz.
Shock: acceleration of 70 m / s 2, the frequency of 10-50 beats per minute.
Frequencies: 50, 60, 200, 500 and 1000 Hz.
Unit weight EA0703 - 0.3 kg.
Mean time to failure of devices - 50,000 hours.
Average life - 12 years.