Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> panel control and measuring devices >> devices for measuring and controlling parameters >> panel meters, narrow-purpose
Ammeter, voltmeter F1730 (F 1730, F-1730)
F1730 ammeter, voltmeter F1730 - narrow-profile showing optoelectronic and signal devices intended to replace the M1730 and coil instrument for measuring in DC circuits.
Here you can buy the following modifications made by the F1730:
Ammeter F1730 and voltmeter F1730 is also designed to measure other electric, magnetic and non-electrical quantities, if they are connected to the object being measured through the respective primary with standardized output signal corresponding to the measuring range of the instrument.
Ammeters F1730 and voltmeters F1730 designed for use on boards and consoles of the automatic control of technical devices, special objects at nuclear energy, including nuclear power plants and other industries.
Dimensions - 160 × 30 × 262mm.
Weight - 1.1 kg.
F1730 devices are made with horizontal or vertical movement of the light index (horizontal or vertical configuration, respectively) and can be set to any angle to the horizontal.
Ammeter F1730 and voltmeter F1730 admit the error of measurement:
- The basic reduced error - measurement ± 1,5%, triggered by light and electrical signaling of ± 0,5%.
- When the ambient temperature every 10 ° C from normal - Measurement ± 0,5%, and the light-on operation of the electrical signal 4 ± 0,25%
- By simultaneous temperature +35 ° C and ambient relative humidity 98% - Measurement ± 0,75%, by electrical actuation signal - 0.37%.
Ammeters F1730 and voltmeters F1730 designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature (20 ± 5) ° C;
- Relative humidity: - 30% - 80%;
- Atmospheric pressure - from 84kPa to 106.7 kPa.
The manufacturer guarantees that the ammeters F1730 and voltmeters F1730 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Ammeter F1730 and voltmeter F1730 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.