Wattmeter D341, D341/1 (D 341, D-341, D 341/1, D-341/1)
Designed: type D341 to measure active power, and the type D341 / 1 for measuring reactive power in three-phase AC 50Hz with uneven load phases.
Wattmeters D341, D341/1 three-phase
Purpose and Scope
Wattmeter D341, D341/1 are panel meters ferrodinamicheskoy self-indicating system designed: type D341 to measure active power, and the type D341/1 for the measurement of reactive power in three-phase AC 50Hz with uneven load phases.
They are made to specifications of the TU-P № OPP.533.038-53 and designed for operation at an ambient temperature of -20 to +50 ° C and relative humidity up to 80%.
Wattmeter D341, D341/1 used in power plants stationary type.
The main technical characteristics
1. Accuracy Class 2.5 devices. The basic error of their normal temperature does not exceed 2.5% of the span.
2. Change in the readings due to the change of ambient temperature does not exceed 2.5% of the span per 10 ° C change in either direction from normal.
3. Changing indications of changes in the frequency of 5 Hz at no more than 2.5% of full scale.
4. Changing indications of the influence of external magnetic field strength does not exceed 5 Oe 2.5% of full scale.
5. When only one voltage to +10% of the nominal change in testimony does not exceed 2.5% of the span.
6. Dielectric strength between live parts and the housing unit Q2.
7. Unit weight 2.5 kg.
Measurement range wattmeter type D341 and D341/1 are shown in Table.
Wattmeters D341, D341/1 constructively arranged in a rectangular plastic case for flush mounting.
Dimensions of front panel - 160×160×110mm.
Measuring mechanism two-element device. Each of the elements included in the line voltage and line current. Instrument reading is proportional to the amount of power that takes into account each item separately, and thus the total power consumed in the circuit.
Calming the movable part ensures magnetic induction dampers.
Photos: D341, D341/1