Wattmeter D365, D365 varmeter (D 365, D-365)
Wattmeter D365 and D365 varmeter - devices for measuring active and reactive power in three-phase AC systems with uniform and non-uniform load phases.
Accuracy class - 1.5
- Wattmeter - 0.2 kW - 800 kW, 1 MW - 800 MW; 1GW - 50GVt;
- Varmeters - 0.2 kVar - 800kVar; 1MVar - 800MVar; 1GVar - 50GVar.
Frequency range - 50Hz, 60Hz.
Rated power factor:
- For Wattmeter - cos j = 1;
- For varmeters - sin j = 1
Dimensions - 120 × 120 × 95mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Wattmeter D365 and D365 varmeter consists of an indicator-coil systems and electronic power converter placed in a single package.
In Table 1, filed nominal voltage, which have watt meters varmeters D365 and D365, as well as a way to incorporate devices.
D365 devices are used in ambient temperatures from -40 ° C to +50 ° C, n relative humidity to 95% (at 35 ° C).
The minimum probability of failure of D365 for 500 hours of testing at least 0.9 at a confidence level of 0.8.
Positioning and mounting D365
Wattmeters varmeters D365 and D365 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the D365 should adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Mount Wattmeter D365 and D365 varmeters panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Wattmeters D365 and D365 varmeters the installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device D365 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Power meter D365 and D365 varmeter meet the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.