Frequency D126/1 (D 126/1, D-126/1; d 126/1; d 126/1; d-126/1)
Frequency D126/1 - dial direct-reading instrument designed to control three-phase current measurement frequency.
Accuracy class of the device: 1.5.
Ranges: 45-55Hz, 350-450Hz, 450-550Hz.
Rated voltage: 127V, 220V, 380V.
Power consumption: 6W.
Frequency D126/1 made in steel suitcase type, splash-proof, with a removable stainless steel lid. Overall dimensions - 215 × 286 × 132 mm, weight - 5.5 kg.
Cover the device is attached to the housing by means of two hinges and lock. Steel body also serves as a magnetic shield for the measuring equipment. Carrying the unit on the side of the terminal has a leather handle.
Clips D126/1 have nesvinchivayuschiesya head of plastic. Range of devices applied to the metal base; marks, numbers, and the labels - black on white background. The scales are equipped with a mirror-reading. Arrows appliances are black, and the knife edge arrows - red. The distance from the end of the arrow to the surface of the scale does not exceed 2 mm.
Supports moving parts are made in the form of polished steel rolls, based on corundum glides. Spring provides cushioning devices resistant to shock and vibration.
Frequency D126 / 1 withstand prolonged overload current (sequential circuits) or voltage (parallel circuit) equal to 120% of nominal. Also device will survive a short-term (up to 5 seconds), overload double the rated current or rated voltage.
The insulation resistance of electrical circuits frequency counters D126 / 1 relative to the body at a temperature of +20 ± 5 º C must be less than:
- 50MOm - relative humidity 80%;
- 2 MW - relative humidity of 95 ± 3%.
Dielectric strength of current-carrying parts of devices D126/1 with respect to the housing at a nominal humidity (80%) is 1.5 to B almost sinusoidal AC, 50 Hz. Apparatus exposed to the test voltage for 1 minute at a temperature of +20 i +50 ° C.
Operating position D126/1 - horizontal. Settling time moving part does not exceed 3 seconds. The first garbage arrows do not exceed 150% of its steady-state position.
The steady-state temperature rise of all elements of the devices over an ambient temperature caused by the heat load equal to the rated current of the rated voltage of n is not more than:
- 50 ° C - for coils of wire, isolated hlopchatobumazh n th yarn, silk or nylon, impregnated with varnish, as well as for the windings of enameled wire;
- 65 ° C - for coils of wire with vinifleksovoy metalvinilovoy or insulation;
- 80 ° C for non-insulated live parts.
Indications D126/1 may vary for different reasons. Deviations do not exceed the following values:
- ± 1% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale for each 10 ° C change in temperature - due to changes in the ambient temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C to any temperature within the operating temperature;
- ± 1% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale - due to the influence of external homogeneous magnetic field of 400 A / m, caused by the shock of the same type as the current flowing through the DUT, under the most unfavorable voltage and phase of the field;
- ± 0,5%, the difference of the final n of the initial values of the scale - as a result of the installation of devices on a ferromagnetic base 3mm thick;
- ± 1,5% of the difference between the final values of the initial scale n - due to the inclination from the vertical position of the device and any voltage at 30 º;
- ± 1,5% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale - due to voltage fluctuation of ± 10% of nominal value;
- ± 1,5% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale - as a result of deviation from the voltage waveform is almost sinusoidal under the influence of cue • 2, 3 or 5-th harmonic component equal to 10% of the nominal value.
Frequency D126/1 is designed to operate at temperatures from -40 º C to +50 º C. devices can work in pairs produced by marine sea water air humidity up to 98% and provide the correct readings at inclinations of up to 30 º in any direction from the horizontal.