Phase meter E120/1
Also, this device may be called: E120-1, E120 1, E120/1, e120/1, e120-1, e120 1.
Phase meter E120/1 - perenosnoypribor, is designed to control the power factor measurements in three-phase networks at 400-500Hz at even load phases and symmetrical voltage.
Scale type E120 / 1 - uniform, indicating system - analog direct-reading, scales, instruments calibrated in power factor cosφ. Body - made of steel, splash-proof.
Measuring mechanism devices - electromagnetic type with closed magnetic circuit and the Z-shaped movable part. In the measured three-phase mains voltage and load phases must be symmetrical, or phase meter will show the power factor with an error, the value of which is not specified. To avoid false readings should be noted that if the power supply or from the circuit voltage or current, or by both chains together needle may take any position on the scale.
Phase meter E120/1
Ranges: 0 -1-0 capacitive ind.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Power consumption E120 / 1:
- Daisy chain - less than 5W;
- Parallel circuit with rated voltage 127V - 3 x0, 5W;
- Parallel circuit with rated voltage 220V - 3 x0, 7W;
- Parallel circuit with rated voltage 380V - 3 x1Vt.
Rated Current - 1A.
Scale length - 125 mm.
The angle scale of - 90 °.
Dimensions - 215h271h132 mm.
Weight E120/1 - no more than 4.5 kg.
Changing the testimony phase meters E120 / 1 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the device in any direction from the normal position at 30 ° (the value of reading changes - no more than ± 1,5% of the length of the working part of scale);
- The influence of an external magnetic field of a single-phase 400 A / m, formed by a current of the same kind as the current flowing through the DUT, under the most unfavorable phase and the direction of the field (the change of indications - no more than ± 1% of scale length);
- Ambient air temperature deviation from normal (+20 ± 5 ° C) to any temperature within the operating temperature (the amount of change readings E120 / 1 - less than ± 0,5% of scale length for every 10 ° C change in temperature);
- Installation of the devices on a ferromagnetic base thickness of 3 mm (change of testimony - ± 0,5% of the length of the working part of scale);
- Frequency deviation from the nominal value by ± 10% (change of indications - ± 1,5% of the length scale);
- Deviation from the funeral voltage values by ± 10% (change of indications - ± 0,5% of the length scale);
- Due to the presence of the voltage curve 2, 3, or 5 th harmonic component of 10% of the nominal with sinusoidal current wave or sinusoidal voltage and current, containing 2, 3 or 5-th harmonic component of 10% of nominal (changing testimony - ± 1,5% of scale length).
Temperature from -40 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity 98%.
The steady-state temperature rise of all elements of the devices over an ambient temperature caused by the heat load equal to the rated current and rated voltage of not more than:
50 ° C - for coils of wire, insulated cotton yarn, silk or nylon, impregnated with varnish, as well as for the windings of enameled wire;
65 ° C - for coils of wire with vinifleksovoy metalvinilovoy or insulation;
80 ° C - for non-insulated live parts.
The insulation resistance of electrical circuits devices E120 / 1 relative to the body at a temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C should not be less than:
50MOm - relative humidity 80%;
2 MW - relative humidity of 95 ± 3%.
Operating position of all types of devices horizontal.
Settling time moving part does not exceed 3 seconds.