The electric analogue instrument combined 43104
The electric analogue instrument combined 43104 intended for DC and AC voltage and current, and resistance.
The device is used to measure:
- The power and the DC voltage;
- RMS power and AC voltage sine wave;
- DC resistance;
- The absolute level of the signal on the AC voltage in electrical circuits measurement objects, healthy state which is not affected by their interaction with the device or the output of standardized characteristics of the device outside the range specification.
In addition, the device combo The electric analogue instrument is 43104 for testing of low-frequency amplifiers paths and intermediate-frequency wireless devices using the built-in and to check working condition bipolar transistor power dissipation to 150mVt with the device to connect transistors R43104 included in the package .
Technical characteristics of the devices combined Electrical analogue instruments 43104:
The instrument is designed to measure AC and DC voltage and current, and resistance;
Accuracy class - 2.5, 4.0;
Measurement Ranges The electric appliance combined analogue instrument 43104:
- DC - Idc - 0.06 mA 3000mA;
- AC - Iperem - 0.06 mA 3000mA;
- DC - Upost - 0.6-1200V;
- AC - Uperem - 3V-1200V;
- Resistance - R - 0,2 kW, 10,000 kW;
Level signal voltage device combined The electric analogue instrument 43104 - from-10dB to +12 dB;
Frequency range - 45Hz-20000Hz;
The electric power supply unit combined analogue instrument 43104 - autonomous, 3x1, 5V;
Dimensions - 176h112h52mm;
The electric appliance combined weight analogue instrument 43104 - 0.6 kg;
Ambient temperature - from -10 º C to +40 º C;
The manufacturer guarantees that the quality of the combined device The electric analogue instrument 43104 technical requirements specifications provided the customer terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, and its specified operational documentation.