The electric analogue instrument combined 43101
The electric analogue instrument combined 43101 intended for DC and AC voltage and current, and resistance.
The device is used to measure:
- The power and the DC voltage;
- RMS power and AC voltage sine wave;
- DC resistance;
- The absolute level of the signal on the AC voltage in electrical circuits measurement objects, healthy state which is not affected by their interaction with the device or the output of standardized characteristics of the device outside the range specification.
Technical characteristics of the devices combined Electrical analogue instruments 43101:
The instrument is designed to measure AC and DC voltage and current, and resistance;
Accuracy class - 1.5, 2.5;
Measurement Ranges The electric appliance combined analogue instrument 43101:
- DC - Idc - 0.05 mA 10000mA;
- AC - Iperem - 0.05 mA 10000mA;
- DC - Upost - 0.0750 V-1000 V;
- AC - Uperem - 0.0750 V-1000 V;
- Resistance - R - 0,2 kW, 10,000 kW;
Level signal voltage device combined The electric analogue instrument 43101 - from-10dB to +10 dB;
Frequency range - 45Hz-10000Hz;
The electric power supply unit combined analogue instrument 43101 - autonomous, 3x1, 5V;
Dimensions - 215h115h87mm;
The electric appliance combined weight analogue instrument 43101 - 0.95 kg;
Ambient temperature - from -10 º C to +40 º C;
The manufacturer guarantees that the quality of the combined device The electric analogue instrument 43101 technical requirements specifications provided the customer terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, and its specified operational documentation.