Equipment for service station >> truck scales (weighbridges)
Scale VP-30A (VP30A, VP 30 A; VP 30A VP-30-A)
VP-30A - car platform scales designed for weighing vehicles (ATS) in static mode and can be used in various industries and in agriculture.
Accuracy class - intermediate.
Weighing limits - 200kg - 30000kg.
Verification scale interval (e) Readability (d) - 10 kg.
Power - AC 220V, 50Hz.
Power consumption - 6W.
- Gruzopremnaya platform - 6000 × 3000 × 700 mm;
- Control - 240 × 220 × 80mm;
- External display - 420 × 65 × 125mm.
- Gruzopremnaya platform - 3000kg.
- Remote - 1.6 kg;
- External display - 1.2 kg.
For weights, you can connect PC via the RS 232 interface for automatic check weighing and recording shipped / received products.
Libra VP-30A provides:
- Weighing vehicles in statics;
- Issuing the scoreboard remote vehicle weight on the balance;
- Performance of the functions: auto-zero when the scales, automatic tracking of zero when the weight load plate from precipitation and pollution from the exchange;
- Indication of overload.
The values allowed by VP-30A filed errors in Table 1.
For the balance of VP-30A limiting errors zeroing does not exceed ± 0,25 is Number of verification scale of weights is 3000.
The maximum distance from the remote platform - not less than 45m. Threshold weights VP-30A is 1.4
Libra VP-30A have a probability of failure of 1000 hours - 0.92, and the average product life of 8 years.
Operating conditions of VP-30A
Operating temperature range:
- For load plate - from -30 ° C to +40 ° C;
- For the control unit - from 0 to 40 ° C;
- External backup screen - from 0 to 40 ° C;
Ambient relative humidity at 35 ° C - 95 ± 3%;
Atmospheric pressure - 75.6 kPa - 106.7 kPa.
In terms of resistance to mechanical stress scale VP-30A belong to the group number 2 according to GOST 12997-84, and the requirements for electrical safety - protection class 2 type B according to GOST 12.2.025.