Equipment for service station >> truck scales (weighbridges)
Scales automobile VA-40D are designed for weighing during motion are used to determine the axial load and the total weight of stationary and moving vehicles.
Also, this device can be called: VA 40D, VA40D, VA 40 D VA40D.
The balance consists of one load plate length from 900 mm to 3500 mm and a width of 4000 mm, a microprocessor controller and personal computer.
The platform has a rectangular shape and is based on the corners, strain gauges and sensors type BSS type WBK (CAS, Korea).
Rated load on the platform - 40 000 kg.
Accuracy class - 2.
Specifications weights car VA-40D:
Weigh in motion:
- Minimum capacity - 500 kg;
- Maximum capacity - 200 000 kg;
- Readability - 10 kg;
- Maximum speed through traffic through scales - is not limited to;
- Direction of movement when weighing - bilateral.
- Minimum capacity - 200 kg;
- Maximum capacity - 40 000 kg;
- Number of scale divisions - 4000;
- Verification scale interval - 10 kg.
Determination of axial loads on the web on the move:
- The largest measuring range - 40 000 kg;
- The smallest measuring range of axial load on the roadway - 500 kg;
- Discrete - 10 kg;
- Measuring range of speed - 1 km / h to 60 km / h;
- Measuring range center distance - from 1.2 m to 12 m
Power - 100 Watts.
Warm-up time - no more than 5 minutes.
Dimensions platform - 4000h3500 mm.
Weight platform - no more than 3000 kg.
Average life - 10 years.
An instrument includes a heating system which is automatically activated at a temperature of -15 ° C and prevents icing platform. Scales cover the entire width of the lane that leaves no possibility to bypass the post of weight control.
VA-40D scale road perform the following functions:
- Registration of axial loads on the road and mass exchanges in static and in motion;
- Define the type TC center distance and the speed at the weigh-in motion;
- Automatic generation of a database of vehicles that have passed through the platform.
The ambient air temperature - from -40 ° C to +60 ° C.
Voltage AC power - from 187 V to 242 V.
Frequency AC power - 50 ± 1 Hz.