Equipment for service station >> truck scales (weighbridges)
Scales automobile VA-60D are designed for weighing during motion are used to determine the axial load and the total weight of stationary and moving vehicles with axle load up to 60 tons.
Also, this device can be called: BA 60D, VA60D, VA 60 D VA60D.
Scales consist of a load plate size 6000h3500 or 8000h3500 mm mm, microprocessor controller and PC.
The platform has a rectangular shape and is based on the corners, strain gauges and sensors type BSS type WBK (CAS, Korea).
Accuracy class - 2.
The principle of operation is based on balance conversion element tenzorezistornyh elastic deformation sensors, which occurs under the influence of gravity, into a digital signal. The electrical signals are processed by a microprocessor controller and converted into a digital code.
Specifications weights car VA-60D:
Weigh in motion:
- Minimum capacity - 500 kg;
- Maximum capacity - 200 000 kg;
- Readability - 10 kg;
- Maximum speed through traffic through scales - is not limited to;
- Direction of movement when weighing - bilateral.
- Minimum capacity - 400 kg;
- Maximum capacity - 60 000 kg;
- Number of scale divisions - 3000;
- Verification scale interval - 20 kg.
Determination of axial loads on the web on the move:
- The largest measuring range - 60 000 kg;
- The smallest measuring range of axial load on the roadway - 500 kg;
- Discrete - 10 kg;
- Measuring range of speed - 1 km/h to 60 km/h;
- Measuring range center distance - from 1.2 m to 12 m
Power - 100 Watts.
Warm-up time - no more than 5 minutes.
Overall dimensions of the platform:
- 6000h3500 mm;
- 8000h3500 mm.
Weight of the weighing plate VA-60D:
- 4,000 kg;
- 5000 kg.
Average life - 10 years.
An instrument includes a heating system which is automatically activated at a temperature of -15°C and prevents icing platform. Scales cover the entire width of the lane that leaves no possibility to bypass the post of weight control.
VA-60D scale road perform the following functions:
- Registration of axial loads on the road and mass exchanges in static and in motion;
- Define the type TC center distance and the speed at the weigh-in motion;
- Automatic generation of a database of vehicles that have passed through the platform.
The ambient air temperature - from -40 ° C to +60 ° C.
Voltage AC power - from 187 V to 242 V.
Frequency AC power - 50 ± 1 Hz.