V7-79 voltmeter universal
Also, this device can be called: V779, V7 79, B7-79, B779, B7 79, V-779, V 779.
V7-79 universal voltmeter designed to measure current DC and constant current, the mean square value (RMS) AC voltage and RMS AC current, DC resistance, frequency and period of electrical signals.
DC voltage range - from 10 mV to 1000 V (end values Uc - 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 1000 V).
Measurement error voltage DC V7-79 - from ±0,0028% to ±0,0043%.
Input impedance voltmeter measuring DC voltage:
- by measuring ranges with finite values Uc - 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V - at least 100 GOhm;
- on the other measuring ranges - 10 MOhm ±100 Ohms.
Rejection ratio of normal form for the line frequency of 50 Hz when measuring DC voltage to 10 V range when the low pass filter - not less than 70 dB.
Rejection ratio common mode AC and DC power supply with a frequency of 50 Hz when measuring DC voltage under normal operating conditions at the external imbalance resistance measuring circuits of 1 Ohm - not less than 140 dB.
Voltmeter V7-79 measures the rms AC voltage - from 1 mV to 750 V at a frequency range - from 10 Hz to 10 MHz:
- when measuring the input jacks on the ranges of 100 mV, 1 V and 10 V - from 10 Hz to 1 MHz;
- when measured at the coaxial connector ranges 10 mV, 100 mV and 1 V and 10 V - from 10 Hz to 10 MHz;
- when measuring the input jacks and the coaxial connector on the range of 100 V - from 10 Hz to 500 kHz;
- when measuring the input jacks and the coaxial connector on the range of 750 V - from 10 Hz to 100 kHz.
Measurement error RMS AC voltage:
- when F = 10 Hz - 100 kHz - from ±0,09% to ±0,7%;
- when F = (100 - 500) kHz - from ±0,3% to ±1,5%;
- when F = (0,5 - 10) MHz - from ±1,5% to ±6,0%.
Limits of additional error in the measurement of non-sinusoidal AC voltage form:
- in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 10 kHz with amplitude coefficient Ka ≤5 - no more than ±1%;
- in the frequency range from 10 kHz to 100 kHz with a crest factor Ka ≤5 - no more than ±3%.
Input resistance voltmeter V7-79 at a frequency of 45 Hz when measuring AC voltage - from 9 MW to 11 MW.
Input capacitance (excluding input capacitance cable) - no more than 50 pF.
Rejection ratio common mode AC mains frequency of 50 Hz when measuring AC voltage range of 10 V in normal conditions of use with external resistance unbalance measuring circuits of 1 Ohm - not less than 75 dB.
Voltmeters V7-79 provide a measure of the rms value of the harmonic signal of the high voltage AC - 10 mV to 1000 V in the frequency range - from 10 kHz to 1500 MHz:
- through the probe into the frequency range from 10 kHz to 1500 MHz - from 10 mV to 10 V;
- probe through 1:100 divider in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 10 MHz - from 3 V to 1000 V;
- via a probe in the range 1:100 divider from 10 MHz to 300 MHz - 3 V to a voltage determined by the formula U(V) = 10000/F (MHz).
Range AC voltage over a wide bandwidth:
- through probe - 10 mV to 10 V, 10 kHz to 1.5 GHz;
- through the probe divider 1:100 - from 3 V to 1000 V, from 10 kHz to 300 MHz.
Error of measurement of AC voltage over a wide bandwidth:
- through probe - from ±1,6% to ±20%;
- through the probe divider 1:100 - from ±4% to ±30%.
Range DC current - 0,1 mkA to 20 A (with finite values Ik - 100 mkA, 1 mA, 10 mA, 100 mA, 1 A, 20 A).
Measurement error DC V7-79 - from ±0,012% to ±0,2%.
Range RMS AC current in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 5 kHz - 10 mA to 20A (with finite values Ik - 100 mkA, 1 mA, 10 mA, 100 mA, 1 A, 20 A).
Measurement error RMS AC current:
- when R = 10 mOhms - 10 MOhms - from ±0,007% to ±0,015%;
- when R = 10 MOhms -1 GOhms - from ±0,2% to ±5%.
Internal resistance Ri voltmeter V7-79 at different ranges when measuring DC and AC currents correspond to the values:
- if Ik = 100 mA - 1,5 Ohms ±30%;
- at Ik = 1mA - 150 Ohms ±30%;
- when Ik = 10 mA - 15 Ohms ±30%;
- if Ik = 100 mA - 1,5 Ohms ±30%;
- when Ik = 1 A - 0,15 Ohms ±30%;
- when Ik = 20 A - 0,075 Ohms ±30%.
Voltmeter V7-79 provides a measurement of the DC resistance on the measuring range of the finite values of Rk - 1 kOhms, 10 kOhms, 100 kOhms, 1 MOhms, 10 MOhms and 100 MOhms; GOhms1 - from 10 MOhms to 1 GOhms.
Output accuracy when measuring DC resistance values do not exceed:
- when Rc = 1 kOhms and dgt price 1 mOhms - 0,005 + 0,002;
- when Rc = 10kOhms and dgt price 10 mOhms - 0,005 + 0,002;
- when Rc = 100 kOhms and dgt price 100 mOhms - 0,01 + 0,002;
- when Rc = 1 MOhms and dgt price 1 Ohm - 0,01 + 0,002;
- when Rc = 10 MOhms and dgt price 100 Ohms - 0,01 + 0,002;
- when Rc = 100 MOhms and dgt price 1 Ohm - 0,15 + 0,05;
- when Rc = 1 GOhms and dgt price 100 kOhms - 5 + 0,05.
The maximum value of DC current I, flowing through the measured resistance Rc, in normal conditions of use V7-79 power values:
- when Rc = 1 kOhms - 0,5 mA;
- when Rc = 10 kOhms - 50 mkA;
- when Rc = 100 kOhms - 5 mkA;
- when Rc = 1 MOhms - 0,5 mkA;
- when Rc = 10 MOhms - 50 nA;
- when Rc = 10 MOhms - 50 nA;
- when Rc = 1 GOhms - 5 nA.
The maximum value of DC voltage measurement on open nests voltmeter V7-79 on the measuring range of the finite values of Rc = 1 kOhms, 10 kOhms, 100 kOhms, 1 MOhms, 10 MOhms, 100 MOhms and 5 V measurement range with a finite value of Rc = 1 GOhms - 0,5 V.
Measurement accuracy - no more than ±1%.
Frequency range of the signal input voltage from 20 mV to 750 V - 10 Hz to 1 MHz.
Signal frequency measurement error - ±(0,1% Fx + 1 Hz).
Time measurement device V7-79:
- DC and AC and DC current - no more than 500 ms;
- AC current and DC resistance (up to 10 MOhms inclusive) - no more than 2000 ms;
- DC resistance (100 MOhms and 1 GOhms) - no more than 6000 ms.
Limits of additional error voltmeter V7-79 when the ambient air temperature for every 10° C operating temperature range from +5° C to 40° C does not exceed half of the values of the maximum permissible basic error in calibration interval - 12 months.
Voltmeter provides continuous operation when powered by mains voltage of 198 V to 242 V (50±0,5) Hz while maintaining its specifications within the norms for the time - not less than 24 hours
Voltmeter V7-79 provides the baud rate - 300 bits/sec, 600 bit/s, 1200 bit/s, 2400 bit/s; 4800 bit/s, 9600 bits/sec, 19200 bit/s, 38400 bit/s.
MTBF voltmeter - at least 15000 hours.
Gamma-percent share of the voltmeter at a confidence level γ = 95% - at least 15000 hours.
Mean time to repair the operating status voltmeter V7-79 - no more than 4 hours.
Dimensions V7-79 - 78x160x36,5 mm.
Weight - not more than 5 kg.
Operating conditions V7-79:
Normal conditions of use:
Ambient temperature - 20±5° C.
Relative humidity - from 30% to 80%.
Atmospheric pressure - 630 mm of mercury to 795 mm of mercury.
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +40° C.
Relative humidity at +25° C - no more than 80%.
Atmospheric pressure - 630 mm of mercury to 800 mm of mercury.
Power consumed by a voltmeter from the mains at maximum voltage not exceeding 20 V·A.
Display format - 6½ digits.
High-precision measurement of physical quantities.
7 measurement functions: DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, VRF, R, F.
Extended frequency and dynamic ranges.
Broadband voltage measuring range - from 10 kHz to 1,5 GHz.
LED display with digits size 14x4,7 mm.
Four-line dot matrix LCD display with backlight.
External calibration measures on all bands at all physical quantities measured from the front panel or automatically as part of the AIS.
9 the measurement programs.
4 management support program.
Speed - 500 ms.
Photos: V7-79 (B7-79)