Varmetr TsL2135 (TsL 2135, TsL-2135)
Varmetr TsL2135 designed to measure and record the power plants of electric power.
Dimensions - 160x80x140mm.
Technical characteristics of the devices varmetry TsL2135:
Industrial companies can arrange for monitoring and recording of power consumption, and using the block settings to prompt alarm on exceeding the value of the power, the power supply organization declared as a limit.
Single-phase devices varmetr TsL2135 allow you to:
- Measurement of active power in single-phase AC networks 50Hz;
- Exchange of information on the RS485 or RS232;
- A linear transformation of the measured power-Pnom. to + Pnom. output signal in a unified force from 0 mA DC to 5 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA of from 4 mA to 20 mA;
- Comparison of the measured value with the specified dimensions within the range of two settings (set point and set point in excess of the reduction). Setpoint device varmetr TsL2135 through software via RS485 or RS232 interface with a computer;
- Operation of the standard instrument transformers (CT) with an output current of 5 amps or standard voltage transformers (VTs) with an output voltage of 100V;
- The introduction of a scaling factor, which provides an indication of the measurement result in physical units, taking into account the transformation ratio of the external CT or VT;
Each of the devices varmetr TsL2135 combines the two measuring devices - the converter being measured in the current or the digital signal and the measuring device with digital display.
Rated power factor: cos φ = 1, sin φ = 1.
Assignment scheme include devices varmetr TsL2135 (four-or three-wire) through software in the service mode via the RS-232 or RS-485.
Symbol device varmetr TsL2135:
XX: characterization of the input signal, where the first digit specifies the nominal voltage:
- 1 - 100V;
- 2 - 220;
- 3 - 380;
the second number specifies the rated current:
- 1 - 5A;
- 2 - 1A.
11 or 12 with the coefficients of transformation - the instrument for measuring varmetr TsL2135 with external current transformers and voltage, the specific value of the primary current and voltage transformers in the external order is in parentheses after the symbol.
- Y - glow color indicators;
- K - red;
- B - green;
- Z - Interface:
- 1 - RS-232;
- 2 - RS-485.
- W - presence in the instrument varmetr TsL2135 transducer measured value of power in a uniform signal strength for a range of DC conversion:
- 1 - with an output current of 0 mA to 5 mA;
- 2 - with an output current of 4 mA to 20 mA;
- 3 - with an output current of 0 mA to 20 mA;
- 0 - there is no current output.
An example entry in order and in the technical documentation of other products:
- Single phase with the input varmetra TsL2135 nominal voltage of 220V and input current 1A, light color - red, exit to the RS-232 interface, the presence of the current output of 4 mA to 20 mA:
"Varmetr TsL2135-22 K-12 TU4221-033-71064713-2007".
- Single phase varmetra for measurements with an external current transformer with a value of primary current 2kA, the value of secondary current 5A and external voltage transformer with a value of primary voltage 250kV, the value of secondary voltage 100V, indicator light color - green, RS-485 interface, without the current output:
"Varmetr TsL2135-11-B-20 (2kA, 250kV) TU4221-033-71064713-2007".