Wattmeter CL2132 (CL 2132, CL-2132)
Wattmeter SL2132 designed to measure and record the power plants of electric power.
Dimensions - 160h80h140mm.
Technical characteristics of the devices wattmeters TSL2132:
Industrial companies can arrange for monitoring and recording of power consumption, and using the block settings to prompt alarm on exceeding the value of the power, the power supply organization declared as a limit.
Single-phase wattmeter TSL2132 devices allow you to:
- Measurement of active power in single-phase AC networks 50Hz;
- Exchange of information on the RS485 or RS232;
- A linear transformation of the measured power-Pnom. to + Pnom. output signal in a unified force from 0 mA DC to 5 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA of from 4 mA to 20 mA;
- Comparison of the measured value with the specified dimensions within the range of two settings (set point and set point in excess of the reduction).Setpoint unit wattmeter TSL2132 through software via RS485 or RS232 interface with a computer;
- Operation of the standard instrument transformers (CT) with an output current of 5 amps or standard voltage transformers (VTs) with an output voltage of 100V;
- The introduction of a scaling factor, which provides an indication of the measurement result in physical units, taking into account the transformation ratio of the external CT or VT;
Each of the instruments wattmeter TSL2132 combines the two measuring devices - the converter being measured in the current or the digital signal and the measuring device with digital display.
Symbol device wattmeter CL2132:
XX: characterization of the input signal, where the first digit specifies the nominal voltage:
- 1 - 100V;
- 2 - 220;
- 3 - 380;
the second number specifies the rated current:
- 1 - 5A;
- 2 - 1A.
11 or 12 with the coefficients of transformation - the instrument for measuring the power meter CL2132 external current transformers and voltage, the specific value of the primary current and voltage transformers in the external order is in parentheses after the symbol.
- Y - glow color indicators;
- K - red;
- B - green;
- Z - Interface:
- 1 - RS-232;
- 2 - RS-485.
- W - presence in the unit converter CL2132 wattmeter reading a unified signal output power for a range of DC conversion:
- 1 - with an output current of 0 mA to 5 mA;
- 2 - with an output current of 4 mA to 20 mA;
- 3 - with an output current of 0 mA to 20 mA;
- 0 - there is no current output.
An example entry in order and in the technical documentation of other products:
- Single phase wattmeter CL2132 the input voltage of 220V and a rated input current of 1A, light color - red, exit to the RS-232 interface, the presence of the current output of 4 mA to 20 mA:
"Wattmeter CL2132-22 K-12 TU4221-033-71064713-2007".
- Single-phase power meter to measure using an external current transformer with a value of primary current 2kA, the value of secondary current 5A and external voltage transformer with a value of primary voltage 250kV, the value of secondary voltage 100V, indicator light color - green, RS-485 interface, without the current output:
"Wattmeter CL2132-11-B-20 (2kA, 250kV) TU4221-033-71064713-2007".