Frequency CD2100 (CD 2100, CD-2100)
Frequency CD2100 designed to measure the frequency of industrial networks with a nominal frequency of 50 Hz and can be used to determine the power quality at the enterprises producing and consuming electricity.
Dimensions - 160h80h140mm.
Technical characteristics of the devices CD2100 frequency counters:
Frequency CD2100 allow you to perform the following functions:
- Measuring the frequency of industrial networks AC, 50 Hz;
- Digital display of measurement results
- Exchange of information on the RS-485-USB or RS-232-USB;
- Conversion of the measured frequency of the output signal strength uniform direct current from 0 mA to 5 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA of from 4 mA to 20 mA;
- Circuit switching loads on the comparison of the measured frequency to the predefined set points.Setpoint through software via RS485 or RS232;
Each of the devices frequency CD2100 combines the two measuring devices - the converter being measured in the current or the digital signal and the measuring device with digital display.
Constructively in the form of panel meters and replace outdated items F205, F246, TSD2120.1, TSD2120.2.
Symbol devices CD2100 frequency when ordering:
Y - glow color indicators, and K - and B red - green;
Z - Interface:
- 1 RS-232-USB;
- 2 - RS-485-USB;
W - the current output:
- 1 - with an output current of 0 mA to 5 mA;
- 2 - 0 mA of output current up to 20mA;
- 3 - with an output current of 4 mA to 20 mA;
- 0 - there is no current output.
- 1 - Availability of settings;
- 0 - no setting.
An example entry in order and in the technical documentation of other products:
Frequency CD2100 with light color - red, exit to the RS-232-USB, the presence of the current output of 4 mA to 20 mA, with the settings:
"Frequency CD2100-K-131 TU4221-020-05798310-2004".