Ammeter digital CA2101 (CA-2101, CA 2101)
Ammeter digital CA2101 designed to measure the effective values of currents, to enter into the measurement result processing and registration information, as well as the transfer of measurement results via remote control.
Dimensions - 80h160h137, 5mm.
Accuracy class - 0.2.
Technical characteristics of the instrument digital ammeters CA2101:
Ammeters CA2101 can be used in industrial enterprises and enterprises of electric power (CHP, hydro, power plant, nuclear power plants), the intersystem electric networks, as well as the enterprises of electrotechnical industry for a complete set of power equipment (switchboards, control panels, control panels, etc.).
Ammeter CA2101 differs from the previously released a number of unique advantages:
- The ability to measure the mean-square (current) values of the AC signals regardless of the signal curve;
- The presence of one of the outputs: RS232, RS485 or current output;
- Increased range of reference readings through the use of bright LED digits with the size up to 25mm;
- The presence of a block of settings, performing a comparison of the measured value with the given values, indication of the result of comparison, the presence of the output result of the comparison;
- The possibility of switching circuit loads on the comparison of the measured value with the specified dimensions within the range of two settings.
- Ability to work with the standard instrument transformers (CT) with an output current of 5A;
- The possibility of introducing a scaling factor, which provides an indication of the measurement result in physical units, taking into account the transformation ratio of the external CT;
- Galvanic isolation of input, output circuits and supply;
- Increased reliability through the use of more reliable components, as well as by reducing their numbers, using an automated installation and soldering of components.
Each of the machines digital ammeter CA2101 combines the two measuring devices - the converter being measured in the current or the digital signal and the measuring device with digital display.
Example of recording device ammeterCA2101 when ordering:
CA2101-XXX-Y-ZW, where XXX - upper measurement limit: 001mA 100mA-, 002mA, 50mA, 003mA, 10mA, 004A-1A-5A 005A 004 or 005, taking into account the transformation ratio - for measuring the external current transformer, the concrete value of the primary current transformer external ordering indicated in parentheses after the symbol:
Y - glow color indicators: R - red and B - green;
Z - Interface: 1 RS-232, 2 RS-485;
W - the presence of the inverter voltage measured in a standardized output signal power to DC conversion range:
- 1 - with an output current of 0 mA to 5 mA;
- 2 - with an output current of 4 mA to 20 mA;
- 3 - with an output current of 0 mA to 20 mA;
- 0 - there is no current output.
Example of recording device for measuring ammeter CA2101 using an external current transformer with a value of primary current of 2 kA, the secondary current 5A, light color indicators - green, RS-485 interface, without the current output:
"Ammeter CA2101 - 005-B-20 (2kA) TU 4221-034-71064713-2007"