Ts301 wattmeter (Ts 301; Ts-301)
Ts301 wattmeter - panel instrument designed to measure active power in single-phase AC networks.
Class of accuracy:
- 1.5 - for the frequency of 50Hz, 60Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz.
- 2.5 - for a frequency of 2.4 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz.
Measuring ranges - 0.2 kW - 800 kW, 1 MW - 800 MW, 1 GW - 20GVt.
Rated power factor - cos j = 1.
Overall dimensions - 120×120×95mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Wattmeter Ts301 is an indicator of the magneto system and an electronic power converter placed in a single package.
Main technical characteristics that have wattmeters Ts301, filed in Table 1.
Ts301 wattmeters are designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature from -20 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C;
- Relative humidity of the ambient. air - 95% at 30 ᵒ C.
Wattmeter Ts301 supplied to areas with a tropical climate, is designed to operate at temperatures from -20 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C and 95% relative humidity in the air-conditioned rooms with no direct exposure to solar radiation, precipitation, wind, sand and dust .
Positioning and mounting Ts301
Wattmeter Ts301 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the Ts301 is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Ts301 mount power meter on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ts301 wattmeter during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Wattmeter Ts301 complies with the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.