Oscilloscope S1-77 universal (S177, S-1-77, S 1 77, S1-77, S-177, S 177, S1 77, c177, c-1-77, c 1 77, c-177, c 177 , c1 77)
Oscilloscope S1-77 is designed to study the universal form of electrical signals in the frequency range of 10MHz-0MGts, measuring scale in the range from 0.01 V to 200 V and the time intervals of 0,1 ∙ 10 -6 to 0.4 sec.
The presence of two channels of the vertical deflection allows the simultaneous study of two signals in one scan.
Oscilloscope S1-77 used in universal design, setup and adjustment of electronic equipment in the lab, shop and field conditions.
Technical characteristics of the devices Oscilloscope S1-77 universal:
The vertical deviation:
- 2 channels.
- The bandwidth of the instrument oscilloscope S1-77 universal - 0MGts-10MHz.
- Step response time 35ns (40ns - with an external divider.)
- Coefficient of variation - 5mV/del-10V/del (respectively stepwise series of numbers 1, 2, 5).
- Basic accuracy - ± 4%.
- Infinitely variable rate instrument deflection oscilloscope S1-77 Universal 2.5.
- Permissible total value of the DC and AC voltage at the closed entrance - 300V (200V - with an external divider.)
- Input impedance instrument oscilloscope S1-77 universal:
- 1 MOm/30pF;
- 1 MOm/12pF (with 1:10 divider).
The horizontal deflection device universal oscilloscope S1-77:
- Sweep mks/del-0 0.1, 05s/del (stepped respectively row of numbers 1, 2, 5).
- Infinitely variable sweep with an overlap of 2.5.
- The main error of the instrument oscilloscope S1-77 universal - ± 4%.
- Operation Sweep - astable, waiting, the external signal.
The size of the CRT - 60h80mm (6x8 points).
The line width of the beam - 0.7 mm.
Power supply oscilloscope S1-77 universal:
- Alternating current - a network of 220V, 50Hz, 115V and 220V, 400Hz;
- DC - 24V.
Power requirements - 50V ∙ A.
Dimensions - 275h182h440mm.
Unit weight oscilloscope S1-77 universal - 10kg.
Photos: S1-77 (c1-77)