Calibrator programmable P320
Also, this device can be called: P-320, P 320.
P320 programmable calibrator is a precision calibrated source voltages and currents, and is intended for use in automated calibration settings, as well as a standalone device for verification of analog and digital devices with DC.
Possibility of manual and software mode selection, installation and limit the output parameter values calibrated voltage or current allows the use of calibrators P320 automated measuring systems and calibration devices.
Granted calibrated voltage range - from 10-5 V to 103 103.
Range issued calibrated currents - from 10-9 A to 0,1 A.
Output accuracy calibrated voltages and currents, as well as the maximum permissible error of the relative values of the calibrated voltages and currents after zeroing and calibration are given in the table below:
Instability of output voltage (current) calibrator for 8 hours of continuous operation and for 3 months of work without adjusting zero and calibration is given in the table below:
Maximum permissible additional error calibrator when the outside temperature in the working conditions of use for every 10° C is equal to:
- mode SC - maximum permissible basic error;
- using RT - (1·10-4·Iк+1·10-5·In), wherein Ik - a calibrated set value of current, In - current value corresponding to the upper boundary of the set limit.
Maximum permissible additional error caused by the change in the supply voltage of the nominal ±22 V is:
- to within 100 mV and 1 V - 1·10-4·Uк+1·10-5·Un;
- on the other within the calibrated voltage - 1·10-5·Uк+1·10-6·Un;
- for all currents within a calibrated - 1·10-5·In, I n, where Uk - a calibrated voltage setpoint, Un - value of the voltage corresponding to the upper boundary of the set limit.
Level of the effective value of the variable component at the output of the calibrator does not exceed the values given in the table below:
Allowable load current mode KN:
- for voltages up to 150 V - 200 mcA;
- for voltages up to 300 V - 40 mcA;
- for voltages up to 600 V - 30 mcA;
- for voltages up to 1000 V - 15 mcA.
Permissible value of the load voltage mode CT - 100 V.
Calibrators P320 have a protective device against overload.
Protective device provides off calibrator output:
- for voltages up to 150 V - with a load current from 220 mA to 240 mA;
- For other values of stresses - load current from 55 mA to 60 mA;
- at a voltage of 1170±10 V.
When protection indicator lights RESET.
High voltage indicator is activated when a voltage exceeding 175 V.
Calibrator has programmable P320 limiter output voltage (current).
Time to establish a calibrated voltage:
- in the range from 0.1 V to 100 V - 5 s;
- in the range from 100 V to 1000 V - 10 s.
Maximum permissible additional error of the output voltage due to changes in load current from 10% to 100% of acceptable, KH mode is the basic error limit at the limit of 100 mV and a half basic error limit on the rest within the calibrated voltages.
UP connector pins to set the limit and the output parameter:
- command 8·10-1 Un (In) - B;
- command 4·10-1 Un (In) - V;
- command 2·10-1 Un (In) - G;
- command 1·10-1 Un (In) - D;
- command 8·10-2 Un (In) - E;
- command 4·10-2 Un (In) - Zh;
- command 2·10-2 Un (In) - Z;
- command 1·10-2 Un (In) - I;
- command 8·10-3 Un (In) - K;
- command 4·10-3 Un (In) - L;
- command 2·10-3 Un (In) - M;
- command 1·10-3 Un (In) - N;
- command 8·10-4 Un (In) - 5;
- command 4·10-4 Un (In) - 6;
- command 2·10-4 Un (In) - 7;
- command 1·10-4 Un (In) - 8;
- command 8·10-5 Un (In) - 9;
- command 4·10-5 Un (In) - 10;
- command 2·10-5 Un (In) - 11;
- command 1·10-5 Un (In) - 15;
- command 8·10-6 Un (In) - 16;
- command 4·10-6 Un (In) - 18;
- command 2·10-6 Un (In) - 19;
- command 1·10-6 Un (In) - 21.
Level control of the output parameter is carried out in BCD 8-4-2-1.
Connector pins UP to start and turn off the output of the calibrator:
- START command (setting the calibrator to the working position) - A;
- RESET command (reset voltage output terminals of the calibrator) - P.
Disable the output of the calibrator to reset or emergency signal is accompanied by the presence of a logical unit on track connector P UP.
Connector pins to set the UP limit calibrated voltages or currents:
- command 100 mV - C;
- command 1 - F;
- command 10 - T;
- command 100 V - X;
- command 1000 - X, T;
- command 1 mA - Y;
- command of 10 mA - V, T;
- command 100 mA - Y, X.
Commands are made with a signal of logical "1".
All signals are connected to common (pin "0" connector UP).
In the reset state at the output terminals has reverse polarity voltage to 5 V source with a capacity of not more than 10-5 watts.
Signal logic "0" corresponds to the voltage level - from -0.8 V to 0.4 V.
Logical signal "1" corresponds to the voltage level - from 2.4 V to 5.25 V.
Name of the team in the set parameter value is expressed in units of the chosen limit calibrated voltages or currents Un, In.
Test voltage and insulation resistance between the case and P320 isolated dc circuits are presented in the table below:
Setup time calibrator P320 - no more than 1 hour.
Continuous operation of the calibrator, excluding setup time in working conditions - at least 8 hours per day.
Power consumption - over 150 V·A.
Overall dimensions of the calibrator - 488×535×250 mm.
Weight calibrator - not more than 26 kg.
Operating conditions P320:
Ambient temperature - +10° C to +35° C.
Relative humidity at +25° C - 80%.
Calibrator programmable P320 withstands temperatures from -50° C to +60° C.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.