Fast recording device N338
Also this device may be referred to: N-338, N 338, N3-38, H338, H-338, H 338.
N338 fast recording device is designed to record in analog form of fast processes that are converted to the corresponding value of the electric voltage.
Modifications N338-1, N338-2, N338-4, N338-6, N338-8, N338-1B, N338-2B, N338-4B, N338-6B, N338-8B are medical devices, and modifications N338-1P, N338-2P, N338-4P, N338-6P, N338-8P- for general industrial use.
Devices N338 can be used as an individual device, and by inserting it into the electrocardiographs and other medical and measuring systems.
Operating frequency range - from 0 to 150 Hz.
The linear part of the frequency range - from 0 to 60 Hz.
Permanent registration of each measuring channel - 0,02 V/cm; 0,04 V/cm; 0,08 V/cm; 0,2 V/cm; 0,4 V/cm; 0,8 V/cm; 2/cm; 4 V/cm.
- modifications N338-1B, N338-2B, N338-4B, N338-6B, N338-8B - on heat-sensitive paper in a rectangular coordinate system;
- modifications N338-1, N338-1P, N338-2, N338-2P, N338-4, N338-4P, N338-6, N338-6P, N338-8, N338-8P - ink in the curvilinear coordinate system.
The width of each measuring channel recording - 40 mm.
Chart speed tape:
- devices for recording with the ink - 1 mm/s; 2,5 mm/s; 5 mm/s; 10 mm/s; 25 mm/s; 50 mm/s; 100 mm/s;
- devices for recording on heat-sensitive paper - 0,2 mm/s; 1 mm/s; 2,5 mm/s; 5 mm/s; 10 mm/s; 25 mm/s; 50 mm/s; 100 mm/s.
The voltage from the internal calibration source - 40±1,2 mV.
Reduced static nonlinearity error of the amplitude characteristic, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording:
- medical devices - not more than ±3%;
- general purpose device - not more than ±4%.
Variation readings, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than 4,5%.
Total failure to return the end of the writing device and the zero line chart tape - not more than 1 mm.
Ratio of the first release on the transient response to steady deviation writing device - not more than 1,1.
Admission to the uneven frequency response:
- in the range from 0 to 60 Hz (when a double recording amplitude 20 mm) - not more than ±0,5 dB;
- in the range from 0 to 100 Hz (when a double recording amplitude 20 mm) - not more than +0,5 dB, -1,5 dB;
- at a frequency of 150 Hz (at double amplitude records 10 mm) - -3 dB.
Zero offset line records for 8 hours of operation, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than 1%.
Line shift recording in any measuring channel multichannel device, due to the influence of rectangular pulses applied to the input of the measuring channel located near, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than 1,5%.
Scour recording line from the internal noise, interference and noise, expressed in percentage of the width of the recording of the measuring channel - not more than 0,5%.
Accuracy of temperature change for every 10° C, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than ±2,25%.
Deviation from the influence of an external magnetic field of 400 A/m, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than ±1%.
Error on the inclination of the device at 5°, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than ±1%.
Error caused by the change in the power supply voltage of ±10% of nominal value, expressed as a percentage of the width of the measuring channel recording - not more than ±1%.
- modifications N338-1, N338-1B, N338-1P - not more than 60 V·A;
- modifications N338-2, N338-2B, N338-2P - not more than 75 V·A;
- modifications N338-4, N338-4B, N338-4P - not more than 100 V·A;
- modifications N338-6, N338-6B, N338-6P - not more than 150 V·A;
- modifications N338-8, N338-8B, N338-8P - not more than 185 V·A.
Test voltage supply circuit device relative to the body:
- medical devices - 4 kV;
- general purpose instrument - 2 kV.
Permissible values of current and voltage contacts for remote button medical devices intended to enable the external circuit:
- DC - 250 V and 0,1 A; 127 V and 0,4 A; 12 V and 1,0 A;
- AC - 250 V and 0,2 A; 127 V and 0.6 A; 12 V and 1,5 A.
MTBF - not less than 8000 hours on the same channel.
Average life - 8 years.
Dimensions and weight instruments are presented in the table:
N338 recording device consists of measuring units, power stabilizers, structurally combined with timers in a multichannel device, tape drive and power supply.
Operating conditions N338:
Normal ambient temperature - (+20±5)° C.
Ambient temperature - from +10° C to +35° C.
Relative humidity at +30° C - 80%.
Rated voltage - 220 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Photos: N338 (H338)