Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> panel meters other
M42302 ammeter, voltmeter M42302 (M 42302, M-42302; m 42302; m 42302; m-42302)
M42302 ammeter, voltmeter M42302 - instruments designed to measure current and voltage in electrical circuits, DC.
Accuracy class - 1.5, 2.5.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
M42302 devices are designed to work in both vertical and horizontal positions. Settling time the moving part is not more than 3 seconds.
Measuring range voltmeter M42302 and ammeter M42302:
- 0.075 V, 2B, 3B, 7.5 V, 10 V, 15V, 20V, 30V, 50V, 75V, 100V, 150V, 250V, 300V, 500V, 600V (way to incorporate - directly);
- 150V/1500V; 15V/150V/1500V; 1000V; 1500V, 3000V (way to include - with a separate calibrated series resistor R4201 with a rated current of 5 mA);
- 5mA, 10mA, 15mA, 20mA, 30mA, 50mA, 100mA, 150mA, 300mA, 500mA, 600mA, 3/30mA, 3/50mA, 5/50mA, 1A, 2A, 3A, 5A, 10A, 15A (a way of including - directly);
- 15A, 20A, 30A, 50A, 75A, 100A, 150A, 200A, 300A, 500A, 750A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 4000A, 6000A (a way to turn - with external shunt to 75mV).
Ammeter M42302 and voltmeter M42302 stand:
- Vibration acceleration of 5 m / s 2 - 30 m / s 2, the frequency of 10Hz - 70Hz;
- Hitting an acceleration of 70m / s 2, the frequency of attacks 10ud/min - 50ud/min.
Life more than 67500 hours. Ammeters M42302 and voltmeters M42302 are designed for trouble-free operation for 6 years.
Positioning and mounting M42302
Ammeters M42302 and voltmeters M42302 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing M42302 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters M42302 and voltmeters M42302 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- M42302 ammeter and voltmeter M42302 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeters M42302 and voltmeters M42302 meet the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.