Ammeter M42148 (M 42148, M-42148; m42148; m 42148; m-42148)
M42148 ammeter - an instrument designed to measure the DC circuit, built-in special-purpose hardware.
Accuracy class - 4.
Measurement range - 100uA - 1000mkA; ± 50mkA; ± 5mA.
Overall dimensions - 21 × 54 × 58mm.
Weight - no more than 0.04 kg.
OVERALL s M42148 ammeter dimensions shown in Figure 1. and Table 1.
Figure 1. M42148 ammeter: a drawing instrument.
Structural features M42148
Ammeters M42148 issued in the form of magneto-electric instruments with rectifier.
Ammeter M42148 magnetoelectric with rectifier has a meter with vnutriramochnym magnet, with bearings on the cores or banners and rectifier in the measuring circuit.
Structurally M42148 devices of this type are performed with a square front panels and round or square buildings. The degree of protection IP50 housing meet or IP54, protection of current-carrying rods - IP00.
Hooking up the unit - direct.
Ammeter M42148 withstand vibration acceleration of 2 m / s 2 and a frequency of 25Hz.
M42148 ammeters are designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -10 ° C to +40 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 80% (at a temperature of +25 ° C).
Positioning and mounting M42148
M42148 ammeters are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing M42148 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Mount M42148 ammeter on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- AmpermetrM42148 the installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter M42148 complies with the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.