Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> technical control (LTK) >> stationary LTK-C
The line of technical control LTK-S 3500N (LTK-S3500N, LTK-S-3500N)
The line of technical control LTK-S 3500N is used to check the technical condition of vehicles.
Overall dimensions of the room, where the line is planned to place engineering controls should be sufficient to allow diagnosis of brake systems of motor vehicles.
With the installation of LTK-3500N is recommended in rooms with a through passage. The temperature should range from -35 ° DLS 50 ° C. When placed in an unheated room is recommended to additionally install a heated office block for the operator, the size of at least 2600 × 3000 × 2400mm.
Technical data LTK-S 3500N
Technical control LTK-S 3500N allow for control of vehicles on the requirements of traffic safety. The set of equipment, part of the technical control allows an assessment of the technical condition of the vehicle according to the following criteria:
- The effectiveness of brake systems;
- Toxicity and smoke exhaust gases;
- Light distribution and parameters of external lights;
- The total angle of loose steering on top of motion-driven wheels;
- Light transmission of automotive glass;
- The parameters of the sensory and visual inspection on the basis of automated assessment.
Using the software LTK-S 3500N, you can:
- Networking of multiple lines LTK with total access to the base vehicle registration;
- To connect and exchange data between databases registration, investigation, etc.;
- Filling in forms or print ready diagnostic card with correction fields and forms at the request of the customer;
- Automated registration number of vehicles last checkup and report generation for each type of detected malfunctions;
- Increasing the productivity of the lines due to the possibility of imprinting data into a ready form of diagnostic cards;
- Video and photographic recording I look PBX, automatic recognition of registration number, request and receive information about ATS and its owner from the registration database;
- Audit of the station - auto-complete the transaction log with the date, time, artist, and he has performed actions.
Photos: LTK-S 3500N