Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> technical control >> Mobile Container station LTK-M
The line of technical control LTK-M-8000 MSD (LTC-M-MCD-8000, LTC M MSD 8000; LTKMMSD8000)
LTK-M MSD-8000 - mobile diagnostic station of container with universal brake tester is used to carry out technical inspections for compliance with road safety and the technical condition of all types of vehicles with an axle load of up to 8000kg.
LTK-M MSD-8000 made in the form of metal containers the size of 6040 × 2440 × 2600mm. Each container consists of the test section and the office compartment. The first disclosed equipped with ramps, which are driven by hydraulic actuators and are used for the formation of the horizontal section and entry of vehicles on the brake tester.
With LTC-M MSD-8000 is:
- Technical inspection of vehicles ATS requirements for road safety;
- Evaluation of the performance of brake systems of motor vehicles;
- Assessment of toxicity and smoke exhaust of motor vehicles;
- Assessment of light distribution and parameter external lights of vehicles, including time;
- Evaluation of the total angle of loose steering on top of motion-driven wheel motor vehicles;
- Assessment of light transmission car windows of vehicles.
Using the software LTK-M MSD-8000 impact you can:
- The networking of several lines of technical control in a total yield in the base vehicle registration;
- To connect and exchange data between databases registration, investigation;
- Filling in forms or print ready diagnostic card with correction fields and forms at the request of customers;
- Automated registration number of vehicles passing inspection and report generation for each type of detected malfunctions;
- Video and photographic recording the appearance of the ATS, the automatic recognition of the registration number, request and receive information about ATS and its owner from the registration database;
- Auto-complete the transaction log with the date, time, artist, and he has performed actions.