Electrical measuring instruments >> digital panel meters
K12A voltmeter, ammeter K12A, millivoltmeter K12A, K12A milliamp DC boards.
Also, this device may be called: K-12A, R 12A, K12-A to 12A, K12 A, k12a, k-12a, k 12a, k12-a, k12 a.
K12A ammeter, voltmeter K12A, K12A milliamp, millivolt K12A - are devices that are designed to measure current or voltage in electrical circuits, DC with a choice of the type and range of the input signal. The measurement result is displayed on the digital display, discrete analogue indicating device. The devices can receive signals from current and voltage transducers.
K12A devices and vibration-resistant earthquake-proof.
Technical characteristics of the devices voltmeters, ammeters, millivoltmeters, milliammeters K12A
Ambient air - from + 1 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity - not more than 98% at +35 ° C.
The degree of protection to the front panel - IP20.
Power supply devices - 24 ± 4V DC.
Power consumption - no more than 5 VA.
The number of digital displays - 4.
Character height - not less than - 10 mm.
Number of LEDs discrete analog OC - 30.
Measurement ranges input devices ammeters, voltmeters, milliammeters, millivoltmeters K12A and corresponding basic reduced error filed in Table 1.
Table 1. Input ranges and basic reduced error K12A
Features, Series K12A:
- The ability to select the type of input signal (current or voltage) and measuring range of input signal;
- The ability to change the units of measurement on the front panel analog discrete op-amp;
- Set alarms by discrete analog Shelter, which signals the end of the range is exceeded, the display (8%), and breakage of the input circuit (for input ranges from 2 to 10 V and 4 to 20 mA);
- Instruments K12A own protection against excess voltage to 36V, reverse polarity voltage and reverse polarity input signal;
- The color of discrete op-amp analog (red, green, yellow) is programmed by the user in each of the required areas of the alarm. Number of alarm zone - no more than 9;
- Structurally device can be made in two ways: vertically, horizontally.
Table 2. Design voltmeters, ammeters K12A