Laboratory equipment >> test equipment
Test press IP-50M (IP50M, IP 50M, IP-50-M, IP-50 M, M IP50, IP50-M, IP 50-M, IP 50 M)
Test press IP-50M - the product manual that is used to test the compressive and flexural strength of building materials - concrete, asphalt, cement, refractories, etc.
The highest rated load 50kN.
The maximum height of the workspace - 350mm.
The width of the workspace - 180mm.
The size of the support plates - 160 × 160 mm.
- Testing machine - 1000 × 605 × 1620mm;
- Packaging - 1100 × 750 × 1400mm.
- Products - 270kg;
- Product packaging - 325kg.
Advantages presses IP-50M
The use of test presses type IP-50M minimizes the required number of units of laboratory test equipment.
Also in the use of presses of this type has the following advantages:
- One measuring range, to simplify operation of the product;
- Press IP-50M compared to other similar products have a higher resolution measurements of the load;
- Indication of the measured value of the force, the loading rate and the maximum load is in absolute units on the digital display;
- The operator can fix the values of the load at any given time;
- Stability and repeatability of the measurements provided by built-in digital filter and a linearizer;
- Press IP-50M is possible to set a threshold load for tripping press.
Press IP-50M allow the maximum stroke of the working cylinder of 80mm. The highest rate of movement of the piston of the working cylinder weight is 350mm/min.
Press IP-50M measurement allows the following error:
- When measuring the load - ± 1%;
- While maintaining the speed of loading - ± 20%.
The unit price of the least significant digit siloizmeritelej - 0,001 kN. Range of loading rates of 0.05 kN / s - 5kN / s.
Press IP-50M use mains voltage of 380 V and a frequency of 50 Hz. Power consumption of the device IP-50M is not more than 1.1 kW.