Laboratory equipment >> test equipment
Test press IP-100M (IP100M; IP 100M, IP-100-M, IP-100 M, IP100 M, IP100-M, IP-100 M, IP 100 M)
Test press IP-100M - the product manual that is used to test the compressive and flexural strength of building materials - concrete, asphalt, cement, refractories, etc.
The highest rated load 100kN.
The maximum height of the workspace - 350mm.
The width of the workspace - 230mm.
The size of the support plates - 210 × 210 mm.
- Testing machine - 1000 × 605 × 1620mm;
- Packaging - 1100 × 750 × 1400mm.
- Products - 380kg;
- Product packaging - 470kg.
Advantages presses IP-100M
The use of test presses type IP-100M minimizes the required number of units of laboratory test equipment.
Also in the use of presses of this type has the following advantages:
- One measuring range, to simplify operation of the product;
- Press IP-100M compared to other similar products have a higher resolution measurements of the load;
- Indication of the measured value of the force, the loading rate and the maximum load is in absolute units on the digital display;
- The operator can fix the values of the load at any given time;
- Stability and repeatability of the measurements provided by built-in digital filter and a linearizer;
- Press IP-100M has the ability to set load threshold for tripping press.
Press IP-100M allow the maximum stroke of the working cylinder 100mm. The highest rate of movement of the piston of the working cylinder weight is 170mm/min.
Press IP-100M measurement allows the following error:
- When measuring the load - ± 1%;
- While maintaining the speed of loading - ± 20%.
The unit price of the least significant digit siloizmeritelej - 0.01 kN. Range of loading rates of 0.1 kN / s - 10kN / s.
Press IP-100M uses mains voltage 380V and frequency of 50Hz. power consumption of the device IP-100M is not more than 1.1 kW.