Also, this device may be referred to: the F-584, F 584, f584, f-584, f 584.
Voltmeter F584 effective values - a device designed to measure the rms values of voltage and current (in conjunction with the prefix F5051) in AC circuits with sinusoidal and highly distorted shape of the curve.
Type of display measurement information voltmeters - An arrow with a direct-reading, scales, instruments calibrated in voltage values - volts.
Areas of use voltmeters: precise measurements in low-power circuits of electronic devices and circuits in their checking and adjustments, and repairs in the electronic industry, the communications industry, the development and production of equipment sound recording and playback, Film, radio and wire communications services, measured at the scientific studies and others.
Output meter voltmeter F584 is located on the front panel, where you can also input coaxial connector, clamp housing ground voltmeter pushbutton switch to toggle between the measurement, calibration and switching power supply voltmeter indicators inclusion ranges «mV» or «V».
On the rear panel F584 located: AC power cord, fuse holder, plug current and potential output voltmeter toggle circuit-breaking output circuit.
Specifications voltmeter F584
Food voltmeter - 220 ± 22V.
Rated frequency: 50 ± 1Hz.
- Voltmeter F584: 0.2 1 mV, 0.5-3mV 2-10mV, 30mV-5, 20-100mV, 300mV-50, 0.2-1B, 0.5-3V, 10V-2, 5 - 30V, 30-100V, 50-300B.
- Voltmeter with the prefix F5051: 0.002-0.1 mA mA 0,006-0,3; 0.02-0.1 mA; 0.06-0.3 mA, 0.2-1mA, 0.5-3mA 2-10mA; 6-30mA; 0.02-0.1 A, 0.06-0.3 A, 0.2-1A.
Power consumption - no more than 25V · A.
Input impedance voltmeter F584 frequency 20Hz for the first six measuring ranges - at least not less 10MOm 100MOm on other ranges, input capacitance, respectively, and does not exceed 35mF 25mF.
Voltage drop across the input terminals of attachments:
- For ranges up to and including 0.1 - no more than 20 mV;
- For the ranges 0.3 A and 1A - less than 100mV.
Insulation resistance between the supply circuit and the voltmeter housing - at least 40MOm.
Voltmeter F584 has a current and potential outputs DC signals (proportional to the measured voltage) with an additional error of less than ± 0,5% of full scale.
Current output load resistance - no more 200Om
Output impedance voltage output - 1K ± 20%.
Response time - no more than 4s.
Dimensions 160x210x365 mm voltmeter.
Dimensions consoles F5051 - 160x70x365 mm.
Scale length - 120 mm.
Weight devices - no more than 8 kg.
Weight consoles - 3 kg.
The basic error of the voltmeter in the normal and extended frequency ranges at all elevations of the working part of the scale, expressed as a percentage of full scale value does not exceed the values given in Table 1.
Table 1. Basic error voltmeter F284, expressed as a percentage of full scale.
Variation in the F584 due to the change of the amplitude coefficient (Ka) of 1 to the values shown in Table 2, provided that the upper frequency harmonics nameryanno voltage does not exceed the normal frequency range of frequencies does not exceed the error values listed in Table 2 and expressed as a percentage of full scale.
Table 2. Voltmeter changes caused by changing the amplitude coefficient (Ka).
Deflection readings voltmeters F584 can be caused by:
- Change in the ambient temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C to any temperature within the operating temperature range. Deviations readings do not exceed the values specified in Table 1, for each 10 ° C change in temperature.
- Tilting the device 10 ° from vertical in any direction. Deviation of the readings do not exceed ± 0,5% of the final value of the working part of the scale.
- Changes in power supply voltage of ± 10% (changes voltmeter not exceed half of these values in Table 1 without correction).
Output accuracy partings voltmeters do not exceed the specified values in Table 2 under the supervision of the following conditions:
- Ambient air temperature of 20 ± 5 ° C;
- Atmospheric pressure of 100 ± 4kPa;
- Relative humidity 65 ± 15%;
- Voltmeter F5051 must be installed so that its scale in vertical position;
- Needle voltmeter to enable set to zero scale;
- External magnetic fields I, except the earth's magnetic field and the electrical charges on the glass almost voltmeter should be absent;
- Mains voltage of 220V with maximum deviation of ± 2%;
- Time samoprogreva at least 15 minutes;
- Voltage measurement - ground is connected to the terminal which is connected to the body of the voltmeter and current measurement - to the terminal which is connected to the housing consoles;
- Current measurement - exit consoles connected to the input of the voltmeter;
- Switch the voltage measuring range - 10 mV in the position.
The principle of operation of the voltmeter F584
At the cathode follower served directly from the input signals of up to 300mV and 300mV signals over - the input divider and weaken them in 1000, then served as district and the entrance of the cathode follower, which implements getting high input impedance and low output.
The signal from the cathode follower is fed to the main divider and his broadband amplifier. Broadband amplifier output current proportional to the magnitude of the input signal passes through the heaters connected in signal thermocouples, differential voltage signal thermocouples and thermocouple feedback supplied input pa DCA with high gain. DCA consists of a modulator that converts an input DC voltage into a square wave AC, ac amplifier, amplifying these pulses, the demodulator converting amplified pulses in the AC and DC voltage output amplifier, which is used to amplify the output DC voltage of the demodulator. To control the operation of the modulator and the demodulator is a generator of rectangular pulses with a frequency of 2.5 kHz.
Output current DCA via output meter and heaters thermocouple feedback.
For voltages required to power the separate units and blocks of the voltmeter is the power supply.
To measure the current input connected to the voltmeter output F584 F5051 prefix which consists of a set of shunt connected in series in the measuring circuit. Voltage drop measured by a voltmeter shunt pa determine the amount of current in the object to be measured.
Operating conditions of devices F584
Temperature from +10 ° C to +35 ° C.
Relative humidity 80% at +25 ° C.