Digital voltmeter shield F296-4
Also, this device may be referred to: F 296-4, F-296-4, F 296 4, F2964.
F296-4 digital voltmeter shield is designed to measure the voltage in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80h160h250 mm.
Accuracy class - 0.05 / 0,025.
Unit weight - 1.8 kg.
The work is based on the method of unit-time wavelet transform two-stroke integrating the measured signal and reference voltage.
Technical characteristics of the devices voltmeters F296-4:
Way to incorporate - directly.
The final value of the measuring range - 10 V.
Quantization step - 0.001 V.
Input impedance -> 1000 megohms.
Maximum permissible error - ± [0,05 +0,025]%, where X - the value of the input signal.
Digital display voltmeters F296-4:
- The measurement result with the maximum indication - 9999;
- "-" Sign;
- Sign dimension;
- Overload digital reading extinguished.
Polarity selection instrument voltmeter F296-4 - automatic.
- One-time (from external trigger pulses applied to the pin of the connector).
Parameters of external trigger pulses:
- Voltage range corresponding to a high level signal - from 2 to 5.25;
- Voltage range corresponding to the low signal levels - from -0.4 V to 0.8 V;
- Pulse - not less than 2 ms;
- The time interval between the trigger pulse with a measuring time of 40 ms - 80.8 ms, with a measurement time of 80 ms - 161.6 ms, with a measuring time of 320 ms - 646.4 ms.
Output to an external connector:
- The value of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1;
- Signal measurement cycle;
- Overload alarm;
- Sign of the polarity signal.
Measurement result voltmeter F296-4 retained until the next measurement cycle.
Unlimited duration of continuous operation.
MTBF - 1800 hrs
Average life - 10 years.
Operating conditions voltmeters F296-4:
Mains voltage - 220 Hz.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Power consumption - 10 watts.
Ambient temperature - from +5 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity at +25 ° C - 90%.
Fixation device to the panel or panels made four screws located on the front panel.