Voltmeter, milliammeter digital F295
Also, this device can be called: F 295, F-295.
F295 voltmeter, milliammeter is designed to measure voltage and current in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80x160x250 mm.
Accuracy class - 0.1, 0.05, 0.2, 0.025.
The work is based on the method of unit-time wavelet transform two-stroke integrating the measured signal and reference voltage.
Specifications voltmeter, milliammeter F295:
In devices F295-8, F295-9, F295-10 is possible to change the conversion factor (zoom with external elements).
Digital display devices F295:
- The measurement with maximum reading:
- F295-1 F295-5, F295-7 - 19999;
- F295-2 F295-6, 8-F295 - 1999;
- F295-3 F295-9 - 4999;
- F295-4, F295-10 - 9999;
- "-" Sign;
- Sign dimension;
- Overload digital reading extinguished.
Polarity selection instrument voltmeter F295 - automatic.
- One-time (from external trigger pulses applied to the pin of the connector).
Output to an external connector:
- The value of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1;
- Signal measurement cycle;
- Overload alarm;
- Sign of the polarity signal.
Result measurement instrument voltmeter, milliammeter F295 retained until the next measurement cycle.
Output parameters coded signals:
- High level - from 2.4 to 5.25;
- Low level - from 0 V to 0.5 V.
MTBF - 1800 hrs.
Average life - 10 years.
Mains voltage - 220 Hz.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Power consumption - 10 watts.
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +50° C.
Relative humidity at +25° C - 90%.