Voltmeter, digital milliammeter F295-3
Also, this device may be referred to: F 295-3, F-295-3, F 295 3, F2953.
Voltmeter, milliammeter F295-3 digital billboard is designed to measure voltage and current in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80h160h250 mm.
Accuracy class - 0.1 / 0.05.
Unit weight - 1.8 kg.
The basis of the instrument F295-3 on the method of time-pulse conversion of two-stroke integrating the measured signal and reference voltage.
Schematic diagram of the device is implemented on integrated circuits and semiconductor devices and placed on three printed circuit boards connected by bundles.
The device is in a plastic case. Reading device performed on discharge indicators and a removable frame.
Specifications voltmeter, milliammeter F295-3:
Digital display voltmeter, milliammeter F295-3:
- The measurement result with the maximum indication - 4999;
- "-" Sign;
- Sign dimension;
- Overload digital reading extinguished.
Polarity selection instrument voltmeter, milliammeter F295-3 - automatic.
- One-time (from external trigger pulses applied to the pin of the connector).
Output to an external connector:
- The value of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1;
- Signal measurement cycle;
- Overload alarm;
- Sign of the polarity signal.
Result of measurement devices voltmeters, milliammeters F295-3 remain until the next measurement cycle.
Output parameters coded signals:
- High level - from 2.4 to 5.25;
- Low level - from 0 V to 0.5 V.
MTBF - 1800 hrs
Average life - 10 years.
Mains voltage - 220 Hz.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Power consumption - 10 watts.
Ambient temperature - from +5 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity at +25 ° C - 90%.