Digital voltmeter shield F294-1
Also, this device may be referred to: F 294-1, F-294-1, F2941, F 294 1.
F294-1 digital voltmeter odnopredelny shield is designed to measure the voltage in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80h160h250 mm.
Accuracy class - 0.2/0.1.
Weight - 1.8 kg.
The basis of the instrument voltmeters F294-1 on the method of time-pulse conversion of two-stroke integrating the measured signal and reference voltage.
Schematic diagram of the device is implemented on integrated circuits and semiconductor devices and placed on three printed circuit boards connected by bundles.
The device is in a plastic case. Reading device performed on discharge indicators and a removable frame.
Specifications voltmeter and F294-1:
Way to incorporate - directly.
The final value of the measuring range - 2 V.
Quantization step - 0.001 V.
Maximum permissible error - ± [0,2 +0,1 ∙ (2B / x - 1)]%, where X - the value of the input signal.
Input impedance -> 1000 megohms.
Warm-up time - no more than 30 minutes.
Polarity selection - automatic.
Time measurement with periodic startup - 40 ± 0,8 ms.
Voltmeter reading device F294-1 provides an indication of the measurement result with the highest readings - 1999.
Voltmeters provide external control switching indicator lights indicating device.
In the voltmeter provides output to an external connector:
- The value of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1;
- Signal measurement cycle;
- Sign of the polarity of the signal;
- Signal reboot.
Pulse output parameters:
- Voltage range corresponding to a high level signal - from 2.4 to 5.25;
- Voltage range corresponding to the low signal levels - from 0 to 0.5 V.
The pulse duration of the signal measurement cycle - not less than 2 microseconds.
F294-1 device provides a periodic and ad hoc Mode.
Run the instrument in a single measurement is performed remotely serving contact "External Trigger" connector periodic external trigger pulses with the following parameters:
- Voltage range corresponding to a high level signal - from 2 to 5.25;
- Voltage range corresponding to the low signal levels - from -0.4 V to 0.8 V;
- Pulse - not less than 2 ms;
- The time interval between the trigger pulse with a measuring time of 40 ms - 80.8 ms, with a measurement time of 80 ms - 161.6 ms, with a measuring time of 320 ms - 646.4 ms.
Unlimited duration of continuous operation.
MTBF considering maintenance - at least 18,000 hours
Average life - 10 years.
Operating conditions voltmeters F294-1:
Mains voltage - 220 Hz ± 10%.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz ± 1.
Power consumption - 10 watts.
Ambient temperature - from +5 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity at +25 ° C - 90%.
Fixation device to the panel or panels made four screws located on the front panel.