Digital device F229
Also this device may be referred to: F-229, F 229, F2-29, F2 29.
F229 device digital one-limit is intended for measurement of voltage and current in DC in various fields of science and industrial production.
Devices installed on board or panel and designed for integration in measuring devices and installation.
Overall dimensions - 60×120×150 mm.
- for modifications F229-1/1, F229-2/1, F229-1/2, F229-2/2, F229-1/8, F229-2/8 -more than 40 MOhm;
- for modifications F229-1/3, F229-2/3, F229-1/4, F229-2/4 - 1±0,1 MOhm.
Input drop modifications for F229-1/5, F229-2/5, F229-1/6, F229-2/6, F229-1/7, F229-2/7 - not more than 1 mV.
Permissible basic error, expressed as a percentage of the measured values of X - not more than ±(0,25+0,15(Xk/X-1)), where Xk - end value of measuring range, X - measured value at input .
Admissible additional instrument error caused by deviation from normal conditions, does not exceed half of accuracy:
- when the ambient temperature changes by every 10° C within a working temperature range;
- when the mains voltage from +10% to -10% of nominal value;
- under the influence of an external uniform magnetic field 50 Hz to 400 A/m.
Rejection ratio for modifications F229-1 50 Hz and for modifications F229-2 60 Hz - not less than 40 dB.
The amplitude of the interference - not more than 10% of the measuring range of the instrument measuring time - not more than 40 ms.
Polarity selection - automatic.
Setup time F229 - not more than 20 min.
Frequency of manual zero and calibration - not less than 500 hours.
F229 device provides access to the external connector of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1, signal the end of the measurement signal polarity sign, signal overload.
Parameters of the outputs with resistive load of at least 150 Ohms:
- logical "1" - from 2.4 V to 5.25 V;
- logical "0" - from 0 to 0.4 V.
Internal and external trigger circuit.
External trigger pulse parameters:
- voltage range corresponding to logical "1" - from 2.0 V to 5.25 V;
- voltage range corresponding to the logical "0" - from -0.4 V to 0.8 V;
- time interval between pulses external trigger - not less than 40 ms;
- pulse duration - from 10 mcs to 100 mcs.
MTBF - not less than 5000 hours.
Average lifetime - at least 6 years.
Power consumption - less than 3 W.
Weight of device F229 - not more than 0.6 kg.
Operating conditions F229:
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +50° C.
Relative humidity at +25° C - 90%.
Power supply voltage - ±12 V.
In terms of resistance to mechanical stress modification F229-1/8 and F229-2/8 are vibration resistance.