Voltmeter, milliammeter F216
Also, this device may be referred to: F-216, F 216.
F216 voltmeter, milliammeter shield one-limit is used to measure voltage and current in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80×160×250 mm.
Measurement range voltmeters F216 presented in the table below:
Measurement limits of milliammeters F216 presented in the table below:
The basic error of measurement:
- for modifications /5, /10, /11, /12 - ±(0,2+0,1(Xk/X-1))%;
- for other modifications - ±(0,1+0,06(Xk/X-1))%, where Xk- measuring range.
Voltmeters, milliammeters provide access to the external plug connections of measurement value in the code 8-4-2-1, signals the end of the measurement mark polarity and overload.
- the signal of the end of the measurement - at least 2 mcs;
- other signals - not less than the period of firing pulses.
Types start - internal automatic; appearance.
Parameters of the trigger pulse:
- polarity - positive;
- logical "1" - from 2 V to 4,5 V;
- logical "0" - from 0 to 0,7 V.
Polarity selection - automatic.
- modifications F216-1 - 120 ms;
- modifications F216-2 - 100 ms.
Maximum number of reference - 9999.
Height of digits indicating device - 12 mm.
The interval between start:
- modifications F216-1 - 160 ms;
- modifications F216-2 - 133,4 ms.
Pulse duration - 2 mcs.
Warm-up time - not more than 30 minutes.
Reading changes when the temperature of +5° C to +50° C at 10 K, when the power supply voltage from 10% to 15%, while changing the frequency from +2% to -2%, when exposed to an external magnetic field 50 Hz, up to 400 A/m - not more than half of the basic error.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
- modifications F216-1 - 50 Hz;
- modifications F216-2 - 60 Hz.
Voltmeters F216 provide interference suppression:
- serial form supply frequency - not less than 40 dB;
- parallel type power frequency - not less than 80 dB;
- parallel form to a DC voltage of 500 V - 80 dB.
- under normal climatic conditions - not less than 20 MOhm;
- at +50° C - not less than 5 MOhm.
MTBF - not less than 5000 hours.
Life - at least 6 years.
Power consumption - 10 V·A.
Weight milliammeter F216 - not more than 2 kg.
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +50° C.
Relative humidity - from 30% to 80%.