Voltmeter, milliammeter F214
Also this device may be referred to: the F-214, F 214.
F214 voltmeter, milliammeter shield one-limit is used to measure voltage and current in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80×160×250 mm.
Measurement range voltmeters F214 presented in the table below:
Measurement limits milliammeters F214 presented in the table below:
Basic error F214 - ±(0,2+0,1(Xk/X-1))%, where Xk- measuring range.
Voltmeters, milliammeters provide access to the external plug connections of measurement value in the code 8-4-2-1, signals the end of the measurement mark polarity and overload.
- the signal of the end of the measurement - at least 2 ms;
- other signals - not less than the period of firing pulses.
Types start - internal automatic; appearance.
Parameters of the trigger pulse:
- polarity - positive;
- logical "1" - from 2 V to 4,5 V;
- logical "0" - from 0 to 0,7 V.
Polarity selection - automatic.
- modifications F214-1 - 60 ms;
- modifications F214-2 - 50 ms.
Maximum number of reference - 1999.
Height of digits indicating device - 12 mm.
The interval between start:
- modifications F214-1 - 80 ms;
- modifications F214-2 - 66,7 ms.
Pulse duration - 2 mcs.
Warm-up time - not more than 30 minutes.
Reading changes when the temperature of +5° C to +50° C at 10 K, when the power supply voltage from 10% to 15%, while changing the frequency from +2% to -2%, when exposed to an external magnetic field 50 Hz, up to 400 A/m - not more than half of the basic error.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
- modifications F214-1 - 50 Hz;
- modifications F214-2 - 60 Hz.
Voltmeters F214 provide interference suppression:
- serial form supply frequency - not less than 40 dB;
- parallel type power frequency - not less than 80 dB;
- parallel form to a DC voltage of 500 V - 80 dB.
- under normal climatic conditions - not less than 20 MOhm;
- at +50° C - not less than 5 MOhm.
MTBF - not less than 5000 hours.
Life - at least 6 years.
Power consumption - 10 V·A.
Weight milliammeter F214 - not more than 2 kg.
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +50° C.
Relative humidity - from 30% to 80%.