Voltmeter EV1605 (EV 1605, EV-1605, eb1605, EV1605, eb 1605, eb-1605)
EV1605 voltmeter designed to measure the pressure in networks of ship power plants.
Accuracy class - 2.5;
Vibration-proof, shock-resistant, sealed.
Technical characteristics of the devices voltmeters EV1605:
- Ambient temperature from -40 º C to +60 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 100% at 35 º C;
- Measuring ranges and methods Connections EV1605 device are shown in Table 1;
Table 1: Ranges and means connecting a voltmeter
- Maximum permissible error of the instrument EV1605 is ± 1,5% of full scale range for devices with the zero mark on the left, and for devices with the zero mark within the measuring range - from the sum of absolute values of the end of the measuring range;
- Maximum permissible additional error caused by:
- Change in the ambient temperature from the normal 20 º C ± 5 º C and any temperature ranging from -40 º C and +60 º C to 10 º C every temperature change of 50% of the class designation accuracy;
- The influence of an external DC magnetic field strength of 0.4 kA / m is equal to ± 1%;
- Changing the operating position (inclination) of the normal EV1605 device in either direction by 45 º, is ± 1%;
- The installation of the device on a ferromagnetic shield thickness 2mm ± 0,5 mm or influenced located near the device must be equal to ± 0,5%;
- Basic and additional error EV1605 expressed as a percentage of the final value of the measuring range - for units with the zero mark on the edge of the measuring range and the amount of modules of finite values of the measuring range - for units with a zero mark within the range of measurement;
- The instrumentation, calibrated in units of non-electrical quantities, normalized by input current or voltage without external error is not supplied with the devices, transducers, non-electric values in the input voltage signal;
- Dielectric strength at an ambient temperature of 20 º C ± 5 º C and a relative humidity of 80% - 2 kV;
- The insulation resistance of electrical circuits relative to the body at an ambient temperature of 20 º C ± 5 º C and 80% relative humidity of at least 50 MW;
- Response time indication can not exceed 3c;
- The length scale of the device EV1605 180mm ± 8 mm;
- The angle of the scale - 230 º ± 10 º;
- Dimensions - 145h231h95mm;
- Weight of the device - no more than 2.4 kg.